Artworks >> Drawings & Paintings
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 10 July 2009 - 18:42:10
I spent a lot of time working on this one.
It's already finished, but I want to digitalize it first and then post it.
For now, there's a preview of some photographs I took while doing the drawing.

Saturday 11 July 2009 - 11:31:43
wow, thats amazing. that looks really professional.
i wanna see more pics!

Saturday 11 July 2009 - 21:24:04
woow, great pic Eerine!

ps: I'll post some of my "paintings" later, I dont have any special skill, but I keep fooling myself thet I can paint 

Sunday 12 July 2009 - 04:37:19
well, here mines, 

(done in gouache)

Monday 13 July 2009 - 07:56:22

citation :
Broken says : well, here mines, 

(done in gouache)

A painting doesn't need to be realistic to be very expressive. And I like the first one a lot! I love the way you used the colours.

Monday 13 July 2009 - 07:57:49
Here it is, finished, digitalized and cropped!

Wednesday 15 July 2009 - 16:31:36
Heres a drawing I did while bored at work with no flights to get. This drawing took only about 20 minutes to do. I didnt like it, so I gave it to the USO lady, and she was all like "Oh, this is so GOOD! Oh my GOD, its so cool" and I got horny, and anally inserted my cock in her and jizzed on her back.... But no really, I gave it to the USO lady:

...And thats that. 0
Wednesday 15 July 2009 - 23:59:48

citation :
Earine says :

A painting doesn't need to be realistic to be very expressive. And I like the first one a lot! I love the way you used the colours.

thanks

I like you'r girls eyes especially.

I drew it at school, when I was 11 years old and I really love this pic.
it somehow remains me childhood.

(done in aquarelle)

Thursday 16 July 2009 - 02:13:21

citation :
MenstrualBubbles says : Heres a drawing I did while bored at work with no flights to get. This drawing took only about 20 minutes to do. I didnt like it, so I gave it to the USO lady, and she was all like "Oh, this is so GOOD! Oh my GOD, its so cool" and I got horny, and anally inserted my cock in her and jizzed on her back.... But no really, I gave it to the USO lady:

...And thats that. 0

You sure have a strange imagination

Thursday 16 July 2009 - 02:16:26

citation :
Broken says :

citation :
Earine says :

thanks

I like you'r girls eyes especially.

I drew it at school, when I was 11 years old and I really love this pic.
it somehow remains me childhood.

(done in aquarelle)

I can see the childhood spirit on it. Again, you have a natural talent for colours. I always prefered drawing in pen/pencil for some reason... let me see if I can find drawings from when I was younger.