Deathcore/Metalcore/Hardcore >> Does Anyone Want To Start A Band?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 30 May 2014 - 22:17:16

This is all I have so farI already spoken with a few people but there doubting maybe because they think I'll End up giving up or is just not gonna work out if we would've gone together form as a band but I been at it for 3 years you can view in my channel foe Silent scream's and I believe im not bad but I play as a character the Villain I written and drown 1 book and Burn 17 songs I had done in not hopping to have an album in 1 year if anyone reading this is wondering and wants to start a band in sure aswel I'm pretty raw and it would work out I also have song projects saved on my phone at least 21 and here is a video to show you what I got and what level of pace I am without a band or song playing in the background I do this emotionally with Pain thoughts of shame thoughts of Darkness so I'm not a poser because I also go out to do and then write it also dangerous and can throw me in jail for many years I'm sure I will last and I already have one story to tell that hasn't been written yet which almost led me to sucide I dont advice anyone to take this as joke or something to do I been at it for years so here a video of me http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HwOu_ltWSA0

Saturday 31 May 2014 - 06:11:10

Die Burn riseAre time is here to rise
From the slighted prophecyAre time is here to rise
From the slightedGod
Where were you to tell me, if if my life meant any fucking thingAnything
Anything
Anything
AnythingAs you lay here for Eternity
Wait feed your deceived x4Your, you're deceived
Your, you're deceived
Your, you're deceived
Your, you're deceivedHungry as a Dog wait to seek Revenge
Hungry as a Dog wait to seek Revenge
Hungry as a Dog wait to seek revengeWait for the deceived one
Wait for the deceived one
Wait for the deceived one
Wait for the deceived oneSolo part: HahahahahaDie Die Die
*Spits
()-------[Cocaine+HotWater}=•••••••••••(Deathcore instrumental Misanthropic Legacy) You
TubeSo im nothing!! Heh you play the fucking rhythm everyone loves to listensomeone told me give it up and just take the Gun range

Saturday 31 May 2014 - 06:24:06

I also checked out these bands posers not True to there word boring songs about life I hope ur getting this meaning of L.I.F.E. And Evil to the Mental gymnastics lessons from multiple sources of music you guys buy W.T.F. Happen your growing old with lyrics cheap like chocolate at a candy 1.25$ store but cant sell enough chocolate cause your out of chocolate