Musicians >> Do You Play Any Instrument(s)?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 01 September 2010 - 08:18:13
mine was guitar and little bit of keys.

Thursday 30 September 2010 - 23:02:39
I play guitar, a bit of bass and verry little keyboard.

Friday 08 October 2010 - 03:01:34
I've recently decided to try to learn piano/keyboards.

Saturday 09 October 2010 - 01:23:47
One of the first pieces I taught myself on piano/keys was "Comptine Une Autre Eté" by Yann Tiersen, you should check it out. It's a lovely piece and quite simple.

Saturday 09 October 2010 - 01:46:40

citation :
CreatioExMateria says : One of the first pieces I taught myself on piano/keys was "Comptine Une Autre Eté" by Yann Tiersen, you should check it out. It's a lovely piece and quite simple.

I will, thank you.

EDIT: That was beautiful, and I think I'll be able to do it. Thank you for recommending that to me.

Sunday 10 October 2010 - 00:29:54

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
CreatioExMateria says : One of the first pieces I taught myself on piano/keys was "Comptine Une Autre Eté" by Yann Tiersen, you should check it out. It's a lovely piece and quite simple.

I will, thank you.

EDIT: That was beautiful, and I think I'll be able to do it. Thank you for recommending that to me.

You're very welcome. The left-hand technique used in that piece is called Alberti bass, and I can guarantee it's a pattern you'll come across again! Once you get used to playing Alberti you can play it for any chord without even thinking about it.

Sunday 05 December 2010 - 11:20:22
i play guitar and bass ^^
And I have a Deathcore band with my friend ^^
We have two instrumental demo tracks.

Sunday 05 December 2010 - 20:14:30
I'm guitarist for only a month but I got talent =)

Saturday 29 January 2011 - 04:11:53
Drums for a long time.

Saturday 29 January 2011 - 10:40:00
I play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, mandoline, and nai (a romanian traditional instrument(i have it from my grandfather)but i'm not very good) .
I'd like to form a folk/black metal band from scratch.