Artworks >> DeviantArt
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 30 May 2010 - 05:27:01

Haven't uploaded yet on Deviant

Wednesday 02 June 2010 - 16:39:12
There is a very nice atmosphere, well-made background. But the main subject is not inlaid correctly in the picture, in my opinion.

Thursday 03 June 2010 - 19:06:29

citation :
Lombimars says : There is a very nice atmosphere, well-made background. But the main subject is not inlaid correctly in the picture, in my opinion.

Yeah you're right! Well, I love doin that -- like I mean its a hanging subject -- know what I mean?

Sunday 06 June 2010 - 06:10:53
whatever i thinks it needs to be more involved with the background.
Nothing to keep seriously , it is just my french's point of view

Sunday 06 June 2010 - 06:56:39

citation :
asmodelica says :

citation :
Lombimars says : There is a very nice atmosphere, well-made background. But the main subject is not inlaid correctly in the picture, in my opinion.

Yeah you're right! Well, I love doin that -- like I mean its a hanging subject -- know what I mean?

Quite obvious, yea Keep up the good work coming! I haven't been trolling these forum for a while now, though, it has became more inactive than before. I'll get back some priorities 

Tuesday 15 June 2010 - 23:23:55
Posted some concert pics on my DA : http://www.scarletthexxn.deviantart.com

AC/DC

Sabaton:

Nevermore

Legion Of The Damned

Wednesday 23 June 2010 - 19:59:33
Yet more poems up on my page, http://bloodstainaffiliate.deviantart.com/

Thursday 24 June 2010 - 05:42:55

citation :
Raina says : Posted some concert pics on my DA : http://www.scarletthexxn.deviantart.com

AC/DC

Sabaton:

Nevermore

Legion Of The Damned

how was Legion of the Damned? i've always wanted to see them live, if i had more money, i'd have bought that new DVD they released, but i'm pretty broke right now... and i doubt they'll do a north american tour anytime soon

Thursday 24 June 2010 - 10:29:13
@Demogorefest - They were really good, I was curious about seeing them live and definetly wasn't dissapointed! It was very energic, [lead singer did some amazing poses with his hair  - I mean that in a complimenting way] and the crowd was pretty crazy too, hungarian people know how to have fun 
Metalfest was such an awesome festival for me, I think almost all the bands there played well, so I probably can't really tell how good they were - since I don't have something that sucked to compare them to...
Anyway, if you get the chance, go an see them ! - Varg too.

No Offense, but if I lived in the US, I'd pack my bags and move to Europe the moment I'd afford to - I think festivals here are more, Closer and with better bands.

Thursday 24 June 2010 - 20:15:43
Maurice has some REALLY long hair, i've seen some live stuff of the band, and it's probly 2-3 feet long.
and if i wasn't as broke as i am, i would've gotten a passport to Europe, this country's going Down the shitter, and i plan to be living in a more stable country in the next few years hopefully, i'm terrified of flying though... so i hope they still have boats that travel across the Atlantic0