Help >> Burzum - Beneath The Ruins Of Christianity
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 31 March 2008 - 22:53:29
Hi. I have seen the so called bootleg by Burzum, ''Beneath the ruins of christianity'', which is going to be Burzum performing Live at a Black Metal Marathon in Oslo.

I know, that Burzum never, NEVER played a Live show. I have read all the articles by Varg Vikernes, and he says, that he had thought about playing Live, therefore he found Samoth, and
Euronymous, to play those Live shows. But Varg says that after h had thought about it, Burzum would never play a Live show.

Therefore, I want the Burzum - In The Ruins of Christianity removed from Burzum's discography.

Thanks,
Eyvindr.

Saturday 05 April 2008 - 17:32:32
Varg Will never play live.

Monday 07 April 2008 - 17:18:18
He has statified that he hasn't and he has statified that It won't happen.

Anyways, is there someone who can delete this one, not just ''Burzum never played live''. For example, Metal-Archives do not have any unreleased and non-existing albums on their site, so Why should we have?

Monday 07 April 2008 - 17:23:59
this is a bootleg and it does say
'Alleged Live At Black Metal Marathon, Oslo, 1992
Burzum never played Live '

Meaning that this is questioned, nonetheless the record does exist and admins at SoM verify this before validating.

The fact that metal archives does not list bootlegs is their problem. Bootlegs are an important part of a metal band discography and for any given fan such information is good.

Anyway... who would want to see Burzum play Live from a prison cell .... just kidding

Monday 14 April 2008 - 21:43:48
I think you should read what Varg has written about Burzum and you'll know Why I am saying I want this so called ''bootleg'' removed.

Monday 14 April 2008 - 21:54:47
I couldn't care less about what Varg wrote or not. Once you write music, it ain't yours no longer.

Plus I'm not giving in the Varg cult following... This guy is a complete loser according to my standards.

Tuesday 08 July 2008 - 15:43:28

citation :
vastAire say :

Anyway... who would want to see Burzum play Live from a prison cell .... just kidding

I would, He is awesome, even if he did Kill euronymous... and all the Arson affences. He should be getting parole Again this year. like his last too parole orders has been denied =[.

Thursday 02 July 2009 - 16:51:25
There are few sites where I can find bootleg info, so I support to keep this into the site, MA has inlcomplete band's discography due to the fact they do not add boots into band's info that is shitty...0

Support!!