Black Metal >> Black Metal Bands you don't think anyone knows
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 28 May 2009 - 21:12:56

citation :
MenstrualBubbles dit : I like Throneum, I shall listen to more of them.

I'm glad you like it. Their shit rocks.

Which reminds me that if you like Throneum who play some raw ass Death Metal that make you want to throw young Catholic virgins off of a cliff after having been Nailed Down on inverted crosses, we haven't even cited the supreme masters of fucking Evil Death 'Devil' Metal:

Nunslaughter

Well, my friend, you probably know them. But if you don't you're in for a severe case of neck ache.

They're probably not what one would call 'blackened death metal' but more like 'evil death metal' like their Infernal twins Incantation. But I may safely assume that if you like Throneum, there's a good chance you'll rip your neck on Nunslaughter. Try to go for the earlier shit, because the earlier the more insane.

Friday 29 May 2009 - 04:06:38
yeah, who hasnt heard of Nunslaughter, however, I never listened to them really.... I have a split of them with the band Goatsodomy. I havent really listened to it yet, any albums you may prefer to me? Let me know. Thanks.
Friday 29 May 2009 - 10:20:56
Well, I was quite expecting you to know about the band anyway but I wanted it to be cited nonetheless.

Try this one :

http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/album-groupe-Nunslaughter-nom_album-Demoslaughter_(Compilation)-l-en.html

There are the most famous early demos (Ritual Of Darkness, Impale The Soul, etc.) which you probably couldn't find or afford if you were to buy them one by one. If you like raw sound like Throneum or Autopsy, you'll love this.

Thursday 04 June 2009 - 19:08:33
Check Out NEETZACH, Urgehal and if you like Immortal, look up SAXORIOR-they're kinda hard to find but they've got some Killer new stuff Out, Never Ending Battles and Volkerschlacht are great albums, Tartaros and Apollyon are great Symponic Black bands too

Friday 12 June 2009 - 01:59:24
..oh yeah, and so is Cirith Gorgor, check them out too

Wednesday 01 July 2009 - 23:38:37
and, make sure to check out Thy Infernal, They're the best U.S. Black Metal band out there, not like theres much competition in that Area ha ha

Thursday 02 July 2009 - 17:18:19
No one knows Blood Heaven

Monday 02 August 2010 - 17:36:12
I'd be surprised if anyone here's heard of Bloodhammer, they have some great albums, i found a copy of their first demo called Ancient Kings, listening to it now, in fact

Thursday 05 August 2010 - 06:38:25
1. Nauthisuruz
2. Nazxul

Both are amazing, and extremely obscure

Thursday 05 August 2010 - 11:38:25
The most bands of the first wave of BM are very unknown.