Language Learning >> Bicol Dialect
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 18 March 2009 - 04:20:22
As you know Philippines has over 7100+ Islets including the Three Main Islands  which is the Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao 0

To name a few of Dialects:

Cebuano, Ilonggo, Bicolano, Visaya, Ilocano, Pampagueño, Batangueño, Caviteño, etc.

Im from the Island of Virac, Catanduanes (where I grew up as a kid and my ancestors also have lived there) and we are using some of the alphabets from Spain like K (c) or C (k), Ñ

It's hard for first timers coz some of our pronounciations are like "tongue twisters"

Here are the examples:

English - Tagalog - Bicol

1. Flower - Bulaklak - Bu-rak
2. Who are you? - Sino ka? - Sisay ka? (c-sai ka)

Enjoy our dialect 0 ...

Your Tutor,

Asmodelica Antemortem

Monday 14 September 2009 - 17:46:17

citation :
asmodelica says : As you know Philippines has over 7100+ Islets including the Three Main Islands  which is the Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao 0

To name a few of Dialects:

Cebuano, Ilonggo, Bicolano, Visaya, Ilocano, Pampagueño, Batangueño, Caviteño, etc.

Im from the Island of Virac, Catanduanes (where I grew up as a kid and my ancestors also have lived there) and we are using some of the alphabets from Spain like K (c) or C (k), Ñ

It's hard for first timers coz some of our pronounciations are like "tongue twisters"

Here are the examples:

English - Tagalog - Bicol

1. Flower - Bulaklak - Bu-rak
2. Who are you? - Sino ka? - Sisay ka? (c-sai ka)

Enjoy our dialect 0 ...

Your Tutor,

Asmodelica Antemortem

hmmmm ngkakalaat ng lagim haahaha... pero ok yn Push natin ung pilipino languages in local dialects.. im ilonggo ..

Tuesday 15 September 2009 - 07:21:25

citation :
blacksinister says :
hmmmm ngkakalaat ng lagim haahaha... pero ok yn Push natin ung pilipino languages in local dialects.. im ilonggo ..

FIRST RULE: Speak in the universal language
SECOND: Please put an OT for out of topic and BTT for back to the topic.

But yeah, you're just new here so why not! I dont know how to speak your dialect though...yay!

OT: magkalat tayo ng lagim! hahahhahahahha...
BTT: Feel free to post your topics here.