Heavy/Power Metal >> Best Power Metal Band?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 15 December 2010 - 11:58:08
Hey, I'm not expecting you to suddently become a HammerFall fan, then thank me for enlightening you 0  I can deal with people's tastes and opinions,  just wanted to make clear that people listen to them for a reason. I like them enough to think they deserve a few words to contradict your first statement.

Hammerfall tunes have originality, the thing that makes them so similar to 80's (and earlier) bands is the fact that they can make a more simple and melodic tune sound kickass and credible. There are not many new bands that can do that and really get away with it.
As for being flowery and sugary, you probably Forgot the Existence of Edguy, Stratovarius and Sonata Arctica - I like them, but you'll Risk getting diabetees.0

Wednesday 15 December 2010 - 22:53:11

citation :
Raina says :As for being flowery and sugary, you probably Forgot the Existence of Edguy, Stratovarius and Sonata Arctica - I like them, but you'll Risk getting diabetees.0

i belieive it's pronounced...
Diabeetus Cat!
0  oh and in case you were wondering... this cat has an uncanny resemblance to Wilford Brimley, just type in his name up on google images and you'll know what i mean, he does all the Liberty Medical Diabetes commercials and always pronounces it "Diabeetus"0

Wednesday 15 December 2010 - 23:19:06

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :
Raina says :As for being flowery and sugary, you probably Forgot the Existence of Edguy, Stratovarius and Sonata Arctica - I like them, but you'll Risk getting diabetees.0

i belieive it's pronounced...
Diabeetus Cat!
0  oh and in case you were wondering... this cat has an uncanny resemblance to Wilford Brimley, just type in his name up on google images and you'll know what i mean, he does all the Liberty Medical Diabetes commercials and always pronounces it "Diabeetus"0

I literally lol'd there. Bravo good sir.

Wednesday 15 December 2010 - 23:50:20
Oh, didn't notice I spelled it wrongly. Just added an extra 'e'. Is it really pronounced 'diabeetus'? thought it was more like 'diabitis'...

I no habla american. 0

Thursday 16 December 2010 - 01:26:43

citation :
Raina says : Oh, didn't notice I spelled it wrongly. Just added an extra 'e'. Is it really pronounced 'diabeetus'? thought it was more like 'diabitis'...

I no habla american. 0

You pronounced it correctly, I was just making fun of how Wilford Brimley says it in those commercials, he alwaya mispronounces it. But it is spelled with a long E sound.

Monday 21 February 2011 - 23:08:19

Saturday 19 March 2011 - 19:39:27
In my opinion?

Powerwolf, Sinbreed, Kamelot, and Stratovarious.

Saturday 19 March 2011 - 19:44:05

citation :
DoomMetalPrincess says : In my opinion?

Good choice

Sunday 20 March 2011 - 21:56:53

citation :
MothandMoon says :

citation :
DoomMetalPrincess says : In my opinion?

Good choice

Indeed

Friday 01 April 2011 - 22:51:08
There are tons of bands I like but I would say that Helloween is the best and well represents all sides of Power(especially the melodic side0) .