Black Metal >> Best Black Metal album you ever listened?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 01 July 2009 - 18:54:39
"De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas", theres no doubt about it
but I mean clean Back without  any depreesive/ambient/atmosphere influences.

Wednesday 01 July 2009 - 20:25:47
Hm, it's hard to choose, but I think it's Alcest - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde, it's really perfect mixture of Black Metal and Shoegaze, very nice listening music

Sunday 19 July 2009 - 19:15:34

citation :
Malkavian says :

citation :
Demogorefest says : all time favorite has to be Under The Sign Of Hell from Gorgoroth, i love every song on that album.

It's my second favourite album. I think "Under The Sign Of Hell" is the best album of Gorgoroth. "Krig", "Funeral Procession" and "Profetens Åpenbaring" are great! 0

hell yeah, i think Pest is gonna be doing vocals on the new Gorgoroth album, which is supposed to come out in Novemeber here in the u.s. and in october everywhere else, can't wait for that release!

Monday 17 August 2009 - 21:37:30
the Shadowthrone Satyricon.

Monday 17 August 2009 - 21:45:38
I guess it would be Barbaric Is The Beast by Ceremonial Castings. But I haven't heard the whole album but the parts i've heard are better than awesome.

Saturday 29 August 2009 - 02:07:54
I am partial to Hellhammer Apocalyptic raids or Celtic Frost's Morbid Tales. Great early stuff

There are literally 1000's of DM/BM bands but only a very few stand out. I would also have to give a nod to Venom's Black Metal, Bathory's The Return and Possessed's Seven Churches

Back in the day (I am 45), these bands were not lumped into sub genres, it was death/black metal all grouped together. Sheer heaviness and crushing atmosphere were all that was required 0

Tuesday 01 September 2009 - 19:34:13
Impossible to choose just one.

Burzum - Filosofem
Gorgoroth - Pentagram
Gorgoroth - Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam
Emperor - Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk
Wolves In The Throne Room - Black Cascade
Vinterriket - De Letzte Winter

Friday 04 September 2009 - 20:12:33
It's impossible to choose just one!!!!!!
BURZUM's "Hvis Lyset TAR Oss" still gives the chills though!

Monday 21 September 2009 - 02:12:28
"Requiem Tenebrae" from Nehemah
This album contains Hate, Pain, Sadness ant it is a deep music experience....

Monday 21 September 2009 - 07:59:16
Under the sign of The Black mark - Bathory

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team