Live Concerts >> Bands you'd like to see live
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 17 June 2011 - 15:57:31
I have seen alot over the years.From Led Zeppelin,Deep Purple,The Who..Judas Priest,Iron Maiden(DiAnno and Dickinson) Black Sabbath(Ozzy and Dio)..on and on..But one band that has eluded me over the years..for one reason never really hitting my town,has been Iced Earth.
  I tried one time to see them the only time they were here..and by the time I found out about it..it was sold out.I got to stand outside the venue and hear them ..sorta..but never could get in. One day..Iced Earth will play here again..and I will be destine to see them..
   UP THE IRONS m/

Thursday 01 December 2011 - 13:02:41
I really have to see Black Sabbath this year, since they've reunited and all. so Far the tour dates are these:

• May 18 - Moscow, Russia (Olimpiski)
  • May 20 - St. Petersburg, Russia (New Arena)
  • May 23 - Helsinki, Finland (Hartwall Arena)
  • May 25 - Stockholm, Sweden (Stadium)
  • May 29 - Bergen, Norway (Bergen Calling Festival)
  • May 31 - Oslo, Norway (Spektrum)
  • JUN 2 - Malmo, Sweden (Malmo Stadium)
  • JUN 4 - Dortmund, Germany (Westfalenhalle)
  • JUN 10 - Donnington, UK (Download Festival)
  • JUN 12 - Rotterdam, Holland (Ahoy)
  • JUN 15 - Bilbao, Spain (Azkena Rock Festival)
  • JUN 17 - Nantes, France (Hellfest Festival)
  • JUN 19 - Paris, France (Bercy)
  • JUN 22 - Dessel, Belgium (Graspop Metal Meeting)
  • JUN 24 - Milan, Italy (Gods of Metal Festival)

...and Nothing close to where I live. :S Hmm, I wonder what country I should visit...

Thursday 01 December 2011 - 14:37:20

citation :
Raina says : I really have to see Black Sabbath this year, since they've reunited and all. so Far the tour dates are these:

...and Nothing close to where I live. :S Hmm, I wonder what country I should visit...

pick Belgium ^^

Thursday 01 December 2011 - 17:37:35

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
Raina says : I really have to see Black Sabbath this year, since they've reunited and all. so Far the tour dates are these:

pick Belgium ^^

Nah, pick UK ^^ (Download is very expensive though)

Thursday 01 December 2011 - 18:18:03

citation :

Raina i would highly recommend download, been there myself and its headbanging awsomeness

Thursday 01 December 2011 - 19:33:33

citation :
Raina says :

For once a big band plays right where I live. I suppose it's Revenge since so many good bands played around your Area before but not where I live.

Saturday 10 December 2011 - 16:42:59
A concert in Belgrad Serbia has just been announced on 28 june. Seems like we have a winner. I've just been there last week - I'll post some photos on a thread here soon, the city is awesome.

Milano would have been my first option since it is the cheapest alternative, plus I have cousins living there - I'm still entertaining the idea of going to Italy.
 Surprisingly enough, second cheapest alternative would be plane to Stockholm (only 180 euro both ways, only if concert tickets aren't an arm and a leg).

@Moth& scared - Download sounds pretty tempting, heard Metallica will play The Black album and so on, but I don't think I can afford it this year though.

@dawn - go see them if you can, you lucky bastard! :P And don't worry,you have a Ton of bands and concerts, if only you'd go to Stockholm, which is practically your back yard
I wanna do a Sweden Rock sometime pretty soon in my life, but prices over there scare me.

Thursday 15 December 2011 - 00:45:43
just found out Sabaton is doing a North American tour this spring... and even better, they're playing a show in St.Louis. I HAVE to go to it. Sabaton is probly my favorite Power Metal band around right now. maybe i could get em to Sign some of my old World War II stuff I got from my grandpa...
..also just found out that i missed a chance to see fuckin Inquisition live. Everybody thought they were playin in St.Louis on Friday, as it turns out, it was actually monday. It's not like bands like Inquisition go on world tours every season. probably will never get to see em live now..shit.

Thursday 15 December 2011 - 13:08:12

citation :
Demogorefest says : just found out Sabaton is doing a North American tour this spring... and even better, they're playing a show in St.Louis. I HAVE to go to it. Sabaton is probly my favorite Power Metal band around right now. maybe i could get em to Sign some of my old World War II stuff I got from my grandpa...

You do know that they toured in America last year right? Did you miss that?

Friday 16 December 2011 - 00:10:36

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :
Demogorefest says : just found out Sabaton is doing a North American tour this spring... and even better, they're playing a show in St.Louis. I HAVE to go to it. Sabaton is probly my favorite Power Metal band around right now. maybe i could get em to Sign some of my old World War II stuff I got from my grandpa...

You do know that they toured in America last year right? Did you miss that?

Dammit, nobody told me about that tour.. Kinda makes me wonder what other bands I might've missed.