Live Concerts >> Bands you'd like to see live
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 11 April 2010 - 01:17:55
Id like to see Rectal Smegma (play in the states for once!)

Also, The Almighty Gonnorhea Pussy, Lord Gore, Fecal Corpse, Anal Blast w/ Don Decker's Rotting Corpse on stage getting punded by a mosh pit and CBT do a great awesome show.

Sunday 11 April 2010 - 13:28:23
Naglfar is added on my list ... though I might see them this year

Monday 12 April 2010 - 07:42:29

citation :
hack says : I'd like to see Destruction, Kataklysm, and Arch Enemy.

I bought tix to see the Demon Hunter/As I Lay Dying show for later this month and the Mastodon/Baroness show for early next month.

I SAW the Megadeth/Exodus/Testament show, 2 weeks ago.

you are making me jealous ...lol...katalysm is a nice choice thou...i would like to see them life too...

Tuesday 08 June 2010 - 08:55:13
I really want to see Souls of We, George Lynch's most recent band. From what I have heard, they frackin' rock! xX

Saturday 03 July 2010 - 09:25:51
Megadeth, Hypocrisy and Kataklysm,i missed last yeah,would make me quite happy!

Saturday 03 July 2010 - 16:34:35
Nile , Gojira , Suffocation , Skinless (the band , not our admin ) , Rotting Christ (once again) , Meshuggah , Slayer , Venom , Immortal (i am not so thrilled about it anymore ...) , Aborted , Finntroll , Devil swing Orchestra , Megadeth ,   etc

Saturday 03 July 2010 - 19:25:45

citation :
1Archon1Immortal (i am not so thrilled about it anymore ...)

yeah same here, i was kinda let Down by their new "comeback" album, i liked their old style alot more, At the Heart of Winter is my favorite Immortal album by far

Sunday 04 July 2010 - 20:01:14

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :
1Archon1Immortal (i am not so thrilled about it anymore ...)

yeah same here, i was kinda let Down by their new "comeback" album, i liked their old style alot more, At the Heart of Winter is my favorite Immortal album by far

this album is the best to my opinion.i SAW them live last Winter,but still i've got Nothing to remember except unshaped black figures in the smoke.the worst gig in my life!

Sunday 18 July 2010 - 13:23:32
I'd like to see all the bands I listen to. But especially Godsmack, Metallica, Lamb Of God, Black Label Society, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Spiral Architect, Cynic, Mastodon.

Sunday 18 July 2010 - 14:25:59
I have seen a lot of the bands i have always wanted to see, apart from.

Metallica
Helloween
Primal Fear
Slipknot
Black Sabbath
System of a Down

I would do anything to have a time machine and see Pantera.