Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 10 May 2015 - 17:32:11

Hello all

I'm writing this, for people you like Aggrotech, Electro-industrial, Dark electro or any other electro/industrial music.

This site is good, and the best site out there.

But i feel like there is style of music missing, and that is 'Aggrotech' music, it would nice to see this genre added
with bands like Combichrist, God Module, Grendel, Hocico and Ever Dawn Of Ashes began life as an Aggrotech band, before going more into black/death industriaL

and people who never heard of this music , well Aggrotech is an Evolution of electro-industrial and dark electro with a strong influence of techno music that first surfaced in the mid-1990s, but HAS been revitalized in recent years. Also referred to as "Hellektro","Terror EBM" or "Harsh EBM", its sound is typified by somewhat harsh song Structures, Aggressive beats and lyrics of a militant, pessimistic or explicit nature. Typically, the vocals are Distorted to sound hoarse, harsh and without tone. Artists also frequently use atonal melodic structures.

so I do Hope someone will read this, past it on, and maybe see Aggrotech added to great web-site

Today at 09:58:01

Do you want to know your IQ number? Our original iq test will give you a correct, quick.