Musicians >> Tribute To The Fallen
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 20 June 2011 - 09:27:37
Here you can post any vid, pic, song that commemorates a fallen musician. (By fallen, i mean dead).

Dimebag Darrel, was one of the most famous musicians in metal. For the uninformed, dimebag was shot and killed in 2004 whilst playing a Damage Plan show.

Thursday 23 June 2011 - 16:11:20

Peter Steele Bassist and singer of Type O Negaive and Carnivore. To me, one of the better Gothic singers and his music is quite special.

Thursday 23 June 2011 - 16:12:35

Dead/ Per Ohlin The first vocalist of Mayhem (and prob the best with Attila on a hared first spot).

Friday 24 June 2011 - 11:42:10

citation :
Panzerjager says :

Peter Steele Bassist and singer of Type O Negaive and Carnivore. To me, one of the better Gothic singers and his music is quite special.

Not Far off a bloomin' body builder
Friday 24 June 2011 - 12:22:44

citation :
ryan5 says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

Not Far off a bloomin' body builder

He had an addiction to lifting weights in the tour bus. This is the result

Friday 24 June 2011 - 12:59:15

Ronnie James Dio.
We all know who he was.

Friday 24 June 2011 - 13:23:45
Hailz to you Margrave for posting this GOD

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 04:52:39
One of, if not the greatest bassist in metal history. (from what i've been told. dont know much about musicianship). A real Tragedy how he died. Is it true that Hetfield belted the driver?

Cliff with his favourite bass guitar. If anyone's watched the Metallica documentary they'd know. Favourite pic, he looks Ginger, like me! R.I.P
Saturday 25 June 2011 - 04:56:37

One of the greatest guitarists in metal. Regardless of him playing Death Metal or Gothic Metal, he played it well. While playing extremely fast, he still carried the melody. R.I.P. Miika Tenkula of Sentenced

Friday 29 July 2011 - 03:37:22

RIP my friend Chuck

and he, I still mourns his stupid
death

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team