About Spirit of Metal >> SOM is looking for reviewers
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 10 May 2009 - 15:36:59
Are you able to write good reviews?
We receive many requests for reviews every week.
And moreover in the english section we have a lack of good reviewers.
So if you are interested... feel free to contact me.

Sunday 10 May 2009 - 20:52:03
we are also looking for news writer, interviewers or concert photographs.
well...so many people obsessed by metal here... they might be interested in supporting metal a bit more. (just have a look on the french part of SOM.. which is significantly more active)

Monday 08 June 2009 - 15:08:08
Hi
I am putting my Old reviews i did for the late lamented Golden Lake webzine onto Spirit of metal.
I've posted about 5 so far (2 accepted and 3 under review) once i've put those on (not sure how many exactly probabaly 60 or more) i'll write some new ones and post them too.

Hope this helps

Ratsnickers

Monday 08 June 2009 - 17:56:32
Ich kann helfen!

Sunday 28 June 2009 - 15:46:39
I'm still a novice in writing and my Englis isn't perfect but I sent a live-report (still pending) and some photos (still pending as well). It would be a pleasure to add some more since there are loads of good concerts where I live.

Sunday 28 June 2009 - 16:06:05
first of all welcome to SoM.
i checked right now.. wow. some really great photos you took.
we are always looking for members like you which let us be part of concerts all around the world. hope to see more pics and reports soon!

Sunday 28 June 2009 - 16:25:33
Oh, thank you very much for welcome and accepting the report I hope you won't be disappointed!

Sunday 05 July 2009 - 13:37:43
We are still looking for more reviewers.
i have a lot of band review requests in my mailbox.
we´re looking for reviewers of any musical genre.

so.. if you are interested just send me a message.

Wednesday 08 July 2009 - 00:39:47
ahm when I finish exams and be more free, I'll try to write something.

Wednesday 08 July 2009 - 23:19:05
well, exams haven't finished yet, but I've just written a small review of Novembers Doom's new album, soo where can I post it?