About Spirit of Metal >> News Team!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 29 November 2009 - 15:28:48
Spirit of Metal is growing and, to ensure the site' quality, we need more people working with us!

If you want to help us supporting Metal by improving our news section, with updates about bands you may find, you can go to the mainpage and add some news.

This are the steps for us to create a news team, to which you may belong!

Monday 30 November 2009 - 01:05:09
Good luck with that :o

Monday 30 November 2009 - 01:39:36

citation :
Lombimars says : Good luck with that :o

That Means you want to post news? Hum? Hum? Hum?

Monday 30 November 2009 - 19:50:45
Hi Earine,

I still post news sometimes. But I think it takes too long til it is checked and ready to be visited. This has to be getting faster. Otherwise the people are not really updated.

cheerz
Kerb

Monday 30 November 2009 - 20:08:28

citation :
Kerbinator says : Hi Earine,

I still post news sometimes. But I think it takes too long til it is checked and ready to be visited. This has to be getting faster. Otherwise the people are not really updated.

cheerz
Kerb

hey kerb, yes you are right. unfortunately it took a little long lately. but it will be faster now. i'll check every day the news-submissions now. continue your postings ;)

in general i think there is so much that happens in the world of metal every day. so i hope it will become a little more active.

Monday 30 November 2009 - 21:01:01
good to hear. Let's start the News team

Monday 30 November 2009 - 21:20:04
Who else wants to participate?

Saturday 02 January 2010 - 12:22:51
I have added some news 2 days ago but i cant see my news that i added or any points

Saturday 02 January 2010 - 16:31:50

citation :
BlackForst says : I have added some news 2 days ago but i cant see my news that i added or any points

One of the admins has to check the news first, and this may take some time.

I've waited once a week until my news was added.

Saturday 02 January 2010 - 18:00:53
Usual it shouldnt take longer then 1 or 2 days till the publishing. but specially these days there wasnt that much time to check submissions. between the hangovers and the next drinks is not much time. 
but for the news i can say. there should be more then just one sentence to publish.
what about to paste a picture or a weblink?
the news section should be more special then the chat topics cause they are published on the mainpage.