Registered the : 2010-08-23
| Hey, I'm kinda obsessed with Lateral Thinking style of questions and I was wondering if people share my passion. So here are a few questions to implode your brain. Enjoy... |
1) a man goes out everyday from his penthhouse in a really tall building everyday. He's a real Stubborn fellow, who doesn't like to ask for help. When he goes Down, he goes Down the elevator all the way to the ground floor. But when he comes back, he only goes up half way and takes the stairs the rest of the way... except when it's raining he goes all the way up. Why?
2) how can you put a small coin in a glass bottle without taking out the cork?
3) If I dig a Hole with a radius of 4m and a depth of 7m, how much DIRT is in that hole?
4) Michael Jackson threw his baby out a building, the baby falls 10 stories and doesn't die... why?
5) What can you put in a wooden box that would make it lighter? The more of them you put in the lighter it becomes, yet the box stays empty.
6) You are driving Down the Road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus.
An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
An old friend who once saved your life.
The perfect partner you have been Dreaming about.
Knowing that there can only be one Passenger in your car, whom would you choose?
7) There are Six eggs in the basket. Six people each take one of the eggs. How can it be that one egg is left in the basket?
8) A hairdresser said he would rather cut the hair of three Europeans rather than one American. Why would this be?
9) A man walks into a bar and asks the barman for a glass of water. The barman pulls out a GUN and points it at the man. The man says 'Thank you' and walks out. Why?
10) In a school, just after Winter there were five pieces of coal, a carrot and a scarf are lying on the lawn. Nobody put them on the lawn but there is a perfectly logical reason why they should be there. What is it?
Hey, are you an archaeologist?
Because I have a large bone that needs to be examined...