New Releases >> INFECTION - "Acrotomophile Mutilator"
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 04 June 2014 - 13:50:14

Acrotomophile Mutilator, the second studio album by Infection, will be released on July 1st 2014. Recorded in Lima and mastered by John Scrip at Massive Mastering in Chicago, features artwork by Oscar Huayamares who shares:

"I have been working as a freelance illustrator from some time. Antonio approached me with this project and I could help but smile at the idea of creating the front artwork for the album. He gave me the lyrics of all the songs and told me that I should Decide which one inspired me the most. I selected Acrotomophile Mutilator, which was about a dude that maimed, raped, and killed women inside his own house."

Infection states:
“We were looking for a shocking yet artistic approach for the artwork of Acrotomophile Mutilator. We had several candidates to do it, but we commissioned Oscar the job, not only for his polished technique, but also because he was talented person with whom one can discuss and exchange ideas. The initial mock-ups were promising and we couldn't constrain our excitement when the final drawing was received. He totally captured the concept of the album. We're very happy with the results. Moreover, the album was banned prior to its release for its sickness. Enjoy, sickos!"

Track listing for Acrotomophile Mutilator is as follows:
01. When Children Murder
02. Tetrodotoxin
03. First-degree Murder
04. Kidnapped and Killed
05. Psychopath
06. Wish You Were Dead (Again)
07. Feasting with Feces
08. Regurgitating Human Parts
09. Acrotomophile Mutilator
10. Devouring the Living
11. Worse Than being Dead

Acrotomophile Mutilator will be available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, and Deezer, among other platforms.

You can hear one of the new songs on the band's SoundCloud page:
https://soundcloud.com/infectionmetal/infection-tetrodotoxin

Tuesday 01 July 2014 - 10:19:43