Symphonic / Gothic / Melodic Doom >> Gothic Bands WITHOUT female vocalists
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 22 February 2011 - 01:09:55
Thurisaz, Cryptal Darkness, Empyrium, and Century Sleeper are all PHENOMENAL bands.

Tuesday 22 February 2011 - 01:19:46
Emmm....gothic...gothic: Crematory and Moonspell. Yep, those.
Let's say a couple of Sisters of Mercy songs are ok. I'm not into the female vocals, sopranos make me cringe.

Tuesday 22 February 2011 - 01:57:04
Sentenced is my favourite Gothic Metal band. And they have amazing Death Metal in the first half of their career!!

Paradise Lost
Poisonblack
Saviour Machine
Darkseed
The Vision Bleak

All amazing bands

Tuesday 22 February 2011 - 02:38:58

citation :
Raina says : Let's say a couple of Sisters of Mercy songs are ok.

A couple are ok More like three amazing albums.

Elusive
Lord Of The Lost
Sinamore
The Mission
Sentenced
Tiamat
Dreadful Shadows
The 69 Eyes
End Of Green
Beseech (I know they have a female vocalist, but they also have a male vocalist, so does that count )

Tuesday 22 February 2011 - 13:15:01
Some of my favorite Gothic Metal bands would be Darkseed and Senteced, both without female vocalists. Especially Darkseed are amazing.

EDIT: The Vision Bleak is good too

Friday 25 February 2011 - 14:11:17
I do prefer female vocals for gothic bands , i find that a woman's Voice can Evoke the emotions gothic music breeds , Far better than men .
Now about bands with men vocals , Moonspell are a long time favourite and Paradise Lost .

Wednesday 11 May 2011 - 07:38:53
Includes deleted scenes, a gag reel, films Sons Of Anarchy DVDabout the tattoos, the adaptation of motorcycle narrative casting decisions, including the soundtracks to audition for all ratings. In addition, some audio commentaries.In general, a great DVD set and not to mention the show itself. Charlie Hunnam steals every scene they are in. It's electrifying, dynamic and talented. You can not take his eyes to look at every moment that appears on the screen.The show is an incredible Lost DVDwriting, but you better watch Hunnam interaction, especially with his girlfriend - wow, their scenes are hot! Some players are just really interesting to watch, you can do more looks, or the word of others to do the whole row. Hunnam is one of them.His character is a vice president of Sons of Anarchy, but his Bones DVDintelligence, challenging the Status Quo and a determination to maintain his Faith through his conflict with the club, who have moral or not, it can easily be left behind or only care about money.Hunnam is fascinating to observe, in a scene, which is the Bride How I Met Your Mother DVDto tender or emotional or family, and the next day, it is violently assert control in the clashes in which he defended his principles, or set a point.There is an interesting Tension showing his Desire to be honest in the world, but his need to beLost DVDambiguous, because arms smuggling or other illegal activities.The scene where he finds a gawk sitting on his bike and pretend to be friendly, then beat the guy on the ground, saying "do not sit on the bike with another man!" Is an illustration.
--------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
Sons Of Anarchy DVD

Saturday 14 May 2011 - 18:02:49
The Foreshadowing:

Saturday 02 July 2011 - 22:05:32