Deathcore/Metalcore/Hardcore >> Chelsea Grin
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 29 December 2014 - 02:29:11

In my opinion Chelsea Grin is the greatest fucking band in the world! They make the best fucking music they have the heaviest breakdowns along with Infant Annihilator and they have some of the best musicians and the best vocalist does anyone want to discuss this whether they think Chelsea Grin is good or not

Monday 29 December 2014 - 05:09:45

Well, they're Deathcore, so they can't be that good ;)
Seriously, I don't know if they're good or not, but I do know that the heaviness of a breakdown is determined more with the mixing and guitar tone than the actual musicians. I've never liked breakdowns for that reason.

Tuesday 30 December 2014 - 07:45:53

I respect your opinion that's cool I'm not going to be like one if those assholes who are like oh you don't like this well your a dumbass shit like that

Tuesday 30 December 2014 - 17:38:06

Cool beans. Are you primarily into Deathcore, or do you listen to anything else in metal? Also, if you want, I could listen to a song by Chelsea Grin. What's a good song by them?

Saturday 03 January 2015 - 15:40:05

I listen to different Metal genres but mainly Deathcore and good Chelsea Grin songs are Recreant Crewcabanger and Lifeless

Monday 05 January 2015 - 05:47:48

Chelsea Grin is one of the bands that in my mind took Deathcore off along with; Suicide Silence, Whitechapel, Bring Me The Horizon (old). So I guess I appreciate the band's Existence a lot.

Yeah, Chelsea Grin uhhhh... I used to like them a lot in my younger years... Their newer stuff is a heck of a lot more different to what they used to sound like. I think I heard the song "Don't Ask Don't Tell" and they're on par with with Bless the Fall. Definitely a sea change. They're not bad though.

Infant Annihilator though are one of the Brutal Deathcore bands out at the moment though, I can't think of any other which are as br00tal them. Yeah, they're ight.

Tuesday 06 January 2015 - 00:04:22

I love Infant Annihilator they are one of my favorites and I know they sound way more different then when they started out

Tuesday 06 January 2015 - 03:38:25

Well if you like that kind of Deathcore, may I give you a few recommendations;

- A Night In Texas

- Attila

- Angelmaker

- Emerald Vale

But if you've heard of Infant Annihilator you may have already heard of all these already.

Wednesday 07 January 2015 - 04:48:33

Atilla is fucking awesome I've heard of A Night In Texas but I've never heard of the others