Discussions about Music >> need band name
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 21 July 2011 - 20:52:38
i have been searching for days trying to find the name of a band that put out an album called asleep at the wheel from the 80's or 90's the only results i get are for a country band this is driving me bananas can any one help

Friday 22 July 2011 - 00:52:09
Sorry, I think the best advice I could give you right now is to Google it

Friday 22 July 2011 - 02:05:19
...You're either thinking of Raw, a Canadian band that released the album in 2003, or Suicidal Tendencies, who released a single of the same name in 1992.

Hope that helps, and for future reference you can always search the SoM search engine for album titles.

Friday 22 July 2011 - 11:14:33
thanx but i had an epiphany while at work what i was looking for was T.T. Quick the album was metal of honor and the song was asleep at the wheel

Thursday 04 August 2011 - 08:40:31
Wishing you many happy builds and great flying! good luck

Friday 05 April 2013 - 18:57:06
Hello,

I'm searching for an albumtitle or the band of the album and i hope, you can helpe me:

My description of the album:
When i remember correctly, it is an instrumental Hardrock- or Metalalbum. A lot of electric guitar. The tonality of the cover is predominantly reddish and a little bit dirty. With warm colours. On the cover you see a motorcycle-racer. Probably a motocross-racer. He drives in the right direction. I think that the motorcycle-racer also had warm colours like Red, orange and yellow.

greetings,
metal of honour