Ready... action! >> What do think of Lord of The Rings ?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 10 July 2011 - 03:21:03
The Lord of the Rings movies were some of the first moviegoing experiences I ever had. I still think the movies hold up really well overall, though I don't watch them a lot because of the sheer length of even one movie. I still think the casting was pretty uniformly fantastic throughout the whole Trilogy and the special effects are still pretty good.

Sunday 07 August 2011 - 15:07:15
I don't know why, but to me, Lord of the Rings seems so cheesy.

It's just that the acting and graphic design just seems staged. Also the dialouge is a little off as well. It doesn't really give me that "adventurous" feeling when I watch it, oh well

Sunday 07 August 2011 - 17:23:52

citation :
miniradman says : I don't know why, but to me, Lord of the Rings seems so cheesy.

It's just that the acting and graphic design just seems staged. Also the dialouge is a little off as well. It doesn't really give me that "adventurous" feeling when I watch it, oh well

BLASPHEMY!

Sunday 07 August 2011 - 17:26:28

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
miniradman says : I don't know why, but to me, Lord of the Rings seems so cheesy.

BLASPHEMY!

To be perfectly honest, I watched my first full Lord of the rings movie only a couple of days ago. But frankly, I could get more adventure from a Folk Metal CD

Sunday 07 August 2011 - 17:41:48

citation :
miniradman says : To be perfectly honest, I watched my first full Lord of the rings movie only a couple of days ago. But frankly, I could get more adventure from a Folk Metal CD

Depends what album you mean

Sunday 07 August 2011 - 17:56:46

The cover even looks cooler. 

Saturday 27 August 2011 - 14:00:50
the Lords of the ring trilogie is the best that i ever seen

Saturday 27 August 2011 - 17:31:22
I absolutely love the Lord of the rings movies. The best movies ever made, but This Ending makes more sense.

Saturday 27 August 2011 - 23:37:00

citation :
MothandMoon says : I absolutely love the Lord of the rings movies. The best movies ever made, but This Ending makes more sense.

hehehe

Wednesday 14 December 2011 - 19:32:36
It's a great Trilogy, IMO