Discussions about Music >> What are good websites to download unknown metal?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 03 February 2012 - 16:59:45

citation :
miniradman says : why don't people ever go to the non pirated blogspots like Total Deathcore, Brutal Shit and my blog.

Nice use of promotion I'll have to check out your blog.  I know I was on it once a while ago for a few minutes, but I wasn't really able to immerse myself in it haha.

Friday 03 February 2012 - 17:26:57
Well, I guess I should contribute to this thread

I don't download music, but if you are looking to "try before you buy" grooveshark.com is a great place to find new music.  While some of it may not be unknown, you can turn on the radio, similar to Pandora, and it will pick songs that are similar to one you selected.  You can also make your own playlists, share songs; it's a great place if you love music in general.

Friday 06 April 2012 - 02:19:02
Bandcamp is usually pretty good as most bands offer their stuff for free on there!

Monday 09 April 2012 - 01:26:30

citation :
SlaveCell says : Bandcamp is usually pretty good as most bands offer their stuff for free on there!

I've found alot of good bands there. And even some big names too. Like Fuck The Facts had an album for free on there a while back.

I also, look at Torn Flesh Records periodically. Some good stuff on there. Some shit stuff too.