Thrash Metal >> What Is Your Favorite Thrash Band?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 02 January 2009 - 03:49:41

citation :
dangeorge say : Probably Slipknot, Lamb Of God and Metallica.

eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are not even metal

Saturday 03 January 2009 - 15:32:15

citation :
bloody6strings say :

citation :

eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are not even metal

you do not include Metallica i hope!at least up until reload they could still be called a thrash band!
as for Slipknot and Lamb Of God i think they are considered to be Nu Metal, although i might be wrong.

Sunday 04 January 2009 - 09:18:43

citation :
xentrix86 say :

citation :
bloody6strings say :

citation :

eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are not even metal

you do not include Metallica i hope!at least up until reload they could still be called a thrash band!
as for Slipknot and Lamb Of God i think they are considered to be Nu Metal, although i might be wrong.

those band have fucked the metal scene all over the world .....people cant recognize between thrash, death, Nu Metal coz all the bands are the same for them ,those people who called them selves metalhead they dont even listen to the 80s metal 

Sunday 04 January 2009 - 15:18:02
i totally agree with what you're saying and i believe that this happens because most people are ignorant regarding music.i am not suggesting that someone who doesn't listen to thrash should be familiar with bands like Slammer, Darkness etc i am only suggesting that thrash is not only Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Kreator and a few other bands.i think that this is why people get confused and identifie bands like Slipknot(and i don't know which else) with thrash(or any other genre).i have no intention to criticize people who listen to these bands or their music, i am just saying find your own genre!
...that felt like writing a speech

Monday 05 January 2009 - 01:53:01
Dont really listen to alot,but these guys are good: Kreator, Testament, Annihilator, Cavalera Conspiracy[Personal favorite band], Sepultura

I like all thrash though so far,those are just the ones worthy to mention to me

Monday 05 January 2009 - 11:56:47

citation :
xentrix86 say : i totally agree with what you're saying and i believe that this happens because most people are ignorant regarding music.i am not suggesting that someone who doesn't listen to thrash should be familiar with bands like Slammer, Darkness etc i am only suggesting that thrash is not only Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Kreator and a few other bands.i think that this is why people get confused and identifie bands like Slipknot(and i don't know which else) with thrash(or any other genre).i have no intention to criticize people who listen to these bands or their music, i am just saying find your own genre!
...that felt like writing a speech

its good to hear that from another person
you know Slammer and Darkness that is really awesome
thrash wont die

Monday 05 January 2009 - 15:26:35
thanx!
i think it would be realy stupid if i claimed that i listen to thrash and didn't know these bands.i believe that anyone who is into thrash should at least be aware of their existence!

Monday 05 January 2009 - 15:34:59

citation :
stewie0 say : Dont really listen to alot,but these guys are good: Kreator, Testament, Annihilator, Cavalera Conspiracy[Personal favorite band], Sepultura

hey that's nice!i like people who listen to testament!in my country they are somehow underrated because they are not so brutal and evilish like other thrash bands.
but i am a huge fan no matter what...but only up until "souls of black"

Tuesday 06 January 2009 - 04:31:32

citation :
xentrix86 say :

citation :
stewie0 say : Dont really listen to alot,but these guys are good: Kreator, Testament, Annihilator, Cavalera Conspiracy[Personal favorite band], Sepultura

hey that's nice!i like people who listen to testament!in my country they are somehow underrated because they are not so brutal and evilish like other thrash bands.
but i am a huge fan no matter what...but only up until "souls of black"

Holy shit no way,thats where i draw the line to!
They are just a fucking amazing band,and they blend in fine with other thrash to me[not to say im an expert on this genre,im more of a melodic death guy0 }

Wednesday 07 January 2009 - 12:09:14
about Testament its my favorite band after DEATH

but i dont like their album demonic refusal

but guys what do you think about their last album?? , i think the album is  a great one ,(HAIL Testament) i know its not sounds like Old Testament but its great