Help >> Video resubmission and title goof
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

This topic is locked
Friday 24 June 2011 - 19:23:32
I figured I would post about this before a Mod gets to looking at my handywork and thinks I'm posting duplcates for the Hell of it.

I noticed the two videos on 13 Winters listing were deleted so I went to the band's youtube channel and re-submitted them so now there's two sets of each video posted. And wouldn't you know it, I didn't notice the title had "youtube -" in it when I hit the validate button. 0  Too bad I wasn't given an option to go and fix that and remove the old videos that no longer work.

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 00:17:07

citation :
metal_flank says : I figured I would post about this before a Mod gets to looking at my handywork and thinks I'm posting duplcates for the Hell of it.

I noticed the two videos on 13 Winters listing were deleted so I went to the band's youtube channel and re-submitted them so now there's two sets of each video posted. And wouldn't you know it, I didn't notice the title had "youtube -" in it when I hit the validate button. 0  Too bad I wasn't given an option to go and fix that and remove the old videos that no longer work.

soooo.......0

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 21:33:38

citation :
metal_flank says : I figured I would post about this before a Mod gets to looking at my handywork and thinks I'm posting duplcates for the Hell of it.

I only see one video of each. Both are working. And there is Nothing pending except for the links you've added which I validated just now. Maybe someone deleted the duplicates already.

Monday 27 June 2011 - 06:46:42

citation :
Earine says :
I only see one video of each. Both are working. And there is Nothing pending except for the links you've added which I validated just now. Maybe someone deleted the duplicates already.

Yep, looks like it got taken care of right after I posted.