Ready... action! >> Tim Burton Movies
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 21 August 2009 - 19:08:38
Im a fan of Tim Burton,,, and i was wondering which of his movies is most popular round here ^^

My Fav's are Nightmare Before Christmas, Sweeney Todd and Sleepy Hollow.

Sunday 23 August 2009 - 01:05:36
First of all, welcome to SoM.

I like "Lost in OZ", "Nightmare Before Christmas", "Edward Scissorhands", "James and the Giant Peach", and the short movie "Frankenweenie".

Sunday 23 August 2009 - 17:33:49
the dead Bride as well!

Monday 24 August 2009 - 18:33:30
all Tim Burton's movies rule!!!

Monday 24 August 2009 - 22:10:06

citation :
rania says : all Tim Burton's movies rule!!!

Thats just true :P

Thursday 27 August 2009 - 05:09:09

citation :
xentrix86 says : the dead Bride as well!

The Bride was just so cool. That guy doesn't know what he had lost. 0

Thursday 27 August 2009 - 10:45:44

Tim Burton might well be the most overrrated director for all I care. Don't get me wrong, I've watched most of his movies and even appreciated some but I won't be your regular fanboy saying that ALL his movies are great.

Sweeney Todd was just so boring. I don't even mind it was a musical because I certainly appreciated that but the script was just a disaster. Everything was so readable from the start and nothing there quite surprised me.

The two movies which I believe are his best are Sleepy Hollow and Mars Attacks! And I also kind of fell for The Nightmare Before Christmas but most likely because it's got a great soundtrack.

Planet Of The Apes was your typical Hollywood movie with nothing to expect from
Charlie and... was a visual Nightmare and most kids there that played in I wanted to slay with a rusty Chainsaw
Edward Scissorshands is just barely watchable...

And so on...

Monday 05 April 2010 - 00:46:22
My favorites are Sleepy Hollow and Corpse Bride.  Edward Skissor hands was pretty good as well, but was not my favorite. 

Monday 05 April 2010 - 01:51:00
I don't understand that guy's movies unless i just dropped Acid0

Monday 05 April 2010 - 19:04:52
Edward Scissorhands and the dead Bride was great . The Alice In Wonderland was epic in my opinion , even if other fans said they were expecting more .