Thrash Metal >> The thrash metal you've listened to lately?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 15 September 2013 - 20:21:29
Lately I've been listening to Sodom - Epitome of Torture.

It's just as crazy and Evil as Norwegian BM, though it's got that high octane Drive of speedy riffs.

Wednesday 23 October 2013 - 03:47:33
Cruel Force, probably the best Thrash Metal band that I have Ever listened

Wednesday 04 December 2013 - 03:11:38
I just checked out Cruel Force on You Tube, I thought it sounded pretty good.  It reminded me of some 80's old school metal.  Sort of like a Cross between early Venom and early Running Wild.

This fall I bought Two new Thrash releases.

1.  Death Angel - The Dream Calls for Blood

I was really surprised at how they brought their music up to a higher level.  It's super charged and energetic, like recent Overkill and Lazarus AD.  It might be the best album in their catalog and was much better than Relentless Retribution in my opinion.

2.  Sepultura - The Mediator Between Head and Hands Must Be the Heart

I thought that it was halfway decent.  It sounded very creepy and dark.  They don't take a new approach to this release and it sounds kinda like a sequel to Dante XXI.  That's what I think, although I haven't heard A-Lex or Kairos, which were released after Dante XXI.  I'm not going to buy all of their recent stuff, because they don't seem to jam as intensely as they did with Max in the '90s.

Friday 06 December 2013 - 22:16:09
Skeletonwitch. It has an amazing sound

Saturday 15 March 2014 - 03:04:25
Listening to a lot of this lately.  

Sunday 03 August 2014 - 06:37:16

I've been listening to a few new thrash releases this summer.  The best ones so Far probably go like this.  Overkill - White Devil Armory, Goatwhore - Constricting Rage of the Merciless, Kunvuk - Twitcher.  Then the others are Black Anvil - Hail Death, Tankard - R.I.B..

Sunday 16 June 2019 - 21:05:22

It's been 5 years since the last post, which was mine, so I think that I have a right to say something.  The two new thrash albums that I'm listening to are Possessed - Revelations of Oblivion and Death Angel - Humanicide.  The Possessed album is very good and the Death Angel album is pretty good.

Thursday 02 April 2020 - 23:19:48
Accuser,Vio-lence,Old School Thrash forever 

Friday 10 April 2020 - 22:54:42

The last Death Angel's album, Humanicide a masterpiece !