Language Learning >> Russian
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 18 July 2010 - 00:24:32

citation :
MetalNIck says : I know russian language very well,because Im from Russia.so if somebody want to speak with me in russian lets do it!!!!)))

This topic is for teaching it , not randomly chatting in foreign languages .

Tuesday 20 July 2010 - 19:11:44
but if someone wanna learn language they will need to prepare some questions!!!

Tuesday 20 July 2010 - 20:47:51

citation :
MetalNIck says : but if someone wanna learn language they will need to prepare some questions!!!

It doesnt work that way . If someone is dedicated to teach a language , he/she starts teaching from Zero . And that Zero is alphabet , then words , verbs, grammar , in whatever way he/she wants , but randomly posting questions and giving answers doesnt have a point . If you really want to teach one , have a look at the Greek or Portuguese learning of this topic .

Thursday 22 July 2010 - 20:27:09
okey,thanx for you advice!!!!

Tuesday 01 March 2011 - 20:33:27
i wanna learn this language. i wanna learn how to pronounce it correctly. wonder how that could be possible in a forum.

Wednesday 02 March 2011 - 01:49:48

citation :
yinyang_cali says : i wanna learn this language. i wanna learn how to pronounce it correctly. wonder how that could be possible in a forum.

it won't be but listening to music might help, try some decent russian bands, something like Mummy Troll

Wednesday 11 January 2012 - 00:12:00

citation :
MetalNIck says : I know russian language very well,because Im from Russia.so if somebody want to speak with me in russian lets do it!!!!)))

I also know Russian but not against talk with you ;)

Thursday 26 January 2012 - 20:42:02
I'm russian. I can teach you some elementary Means of communication. Please PM

Tuesday 12 May 2015 - 18:33:00

You can also say Zdarova, when you are talking to your close friends. But in society it`s unacceptable

Sunday 19 April 2020 - 12:55:28

Hi! I'm Sarah, I live in France, and I'm learning German and Russian  

I'm looking for someone to practice a bit. I can help you with French in exchange! 

Don't hesitate to contact me