Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 31 January 2009 - 18:09:22
I agree with that.In fact NoNe has the right to speak about his religion as if he is sure that it is true and to convince the others to believe.If someone wants to believe let HIM search for himself.

Wednesday 21 October 2009 - 08:49:26
A dangerous topic
Even on a Lutheran (on a paper) country as Finland such a topic always causes Mass flooding and arguments if there is a GOD or not (or actually teenagers are shouting, how stupid the believers are and vice versa...)
Although here we do have people from different religions so it would be fun to see the reactions... Already seen some aggressions from a Muslim against Jew...

Maybe it's good to let all the flowers grow and maybe just tell about the good things of one's own way to believe or not to believe.

Me? I'm an agnostic atheist. If one asks me if I do believe in any divinity, I'll answer "no". If one asks me is there a GOD, I'll answer "I don't know". That simple

Wednesday 21 October 2009 - 10:24:09
I'm Christian

Wednesday 21 October 2009 - 10:54:07

citation :
The_Philosopher says : I'm Christian

Just because this isn't a listing topic and to create some discussions, not to tease or attack...

Why? Just because a habit? Because your family is? You really believe to Jesus and so on?
What are the good things to be a christian? Ever thought another solutions? Is Christian heaven better place than enlightenment of a Buddhist etc?

In your country, how much do you pay for the church i.e. how expensive it is to believe (this was Sarcasm, if some one didn't notice ;) )? Finnish Lutheran church picks 1% of your income...

Wednesday 21 October 2009 - 12:48:49
as for me,i'm an atheist.
i strongly believe that GOD does not exist,it's just a creation of those who don't Trust themselves and their own power.
nature for me is ''my god''.we come from nature and we die in nature.it's all physics

and to those who believe in GOD,i always ask them "ok,in your point of view GOD made us.but who made god??''.in this question i never get an answer...

Wednesday 21 October 2009 - 13:06:44
Hmmmm, I'm a Roman Catholic actually but I'm not the usual type of it, like I mean, going to church every sunday or something like that. But yeah, bible reading pisses me off, when I heard someone or sees anyone who reads it? it really annoys me. I dont know why. But im not Atheist or agnostic.

Wednesday 21 October 2009 - 16:53:04
well,i might be Orthodox Christian as i was baptized in my babyhood0 but i'm an Atheist not wearing a Cross anymore.in fact,people lack love or confidence in someone's support,both of them are embodiment of God.if a person being Down ,destroyed,Forsaken by everybody finds his strength in religious Ideas,knowing that GOD loves him After All,he's welcome,i dont care.but i Hate creatures who suppose they have any right to involve me into that weird game.
anyway,i'm interested in religious themes in arts & history,Inquisition or cruсifixion for ex.there's smth stangely unhealthy what attracts me0
& nothing is so close to me as paganism.i'm serious.we've gone too far from unity with nature.worshipping trees,sun & stones seem to me more reasonable than kneeling in front of  some mythical GOD u cant see.
in conclusion i'd like to agree with Nietzsche who said that only a deeply religious person can afford to be an atheist.everyone surely needs smth to beleive in.i beleive in forces of nature hidden inside of us.

Wednesday 21 October 2009 - 17:41:18

citation :
rafflesia says : well,i might be Orthodox Christian as i was baptized in my babyhood0 but i'm an Atheist not wearing a Cross anymore.in fact,people lack love or confidence in someone's support,both of them are embodiment of God.if a person being Down ,destroyed,Forsaken by everybody finds his strength in religious Ideas,knowing that GOD loves him After All,he's welcome,i dont care.but i Hate creatures who suppose they have any right to involve me into that weird game.
anyway,i'm interested in religious themes in arts & history,Inquisition or cruсifixion for ex.there's smth stangely unhealthy what attracts me0
& nothing is so close to me as paganism.i'm serious.we've gone too far from unity with nature.worshipping trees,sun & stones seem to me more reasonable than kneeling in front of  some mythical GOD u cant see.
in conclusion i'd like to agree with Nietzsche who said that only a deeply religious person can afford to be an atheist.everyone surely needs smth to beleive in.i beleive in forces of nature hidden inside of us.

i totally agree with you!!!you are my soul mate!!

Wednesday 21 October 2009 - 17:52:59

citation :
rania says :

citation :
rafflesia says : well,i might be Orthodox Christian as i was baptized in my babyhood0 but i'm an Atheist not wearing a Cross anymore.in fact,people lack love or confidence in someone's support,both of them are embodiment of God.if a person being Down ,destroyed,Forsaken by everybody finds his strength in religious Ideas,knowing that GOD loves him After All,he's welcome,i dont care.but i Hate creatures who suppose they have any right to involve me into that weird game.

i totally agree with you!!!you are my soul mate!!

i salute u!0 maybe we should organize ou own sect?0

Wednesday 21 October 2009 - 18:21:56

citation :
S1mppa says :

citation :
The_Philosopher says : I'm Christian

Just because this isn't a listing topic and to create some discussions, not to tease or attack...

Why? Just because a habit? Because your family is? You really believe to Jesus and so on?
What are the good things to be a christian? Ever thought another solutions? Is Christian heaven better place than enlightenment of a Buddhist etc?

In your country, how much do you pay for the church i.e. how expensive it is to believe (this was Sarcasm, if some one didn't notice ;) )? Finnish Lutheran church picks 1% of your income...

whoa, so many questions :D
It was only a joke :D
I'm not an Atheist or something else, I believe that GOD exists, but I don't Trust him.
so i'm irreligious person, but I trusted god.