Deathcore/Metalcore/Hardcore >> Recommend Deathcore
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 05:22:14

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
DawnOfWinterSolstice says : not a huge fan of the genre.. but Rings Of Saturn are so damn interesting it would be a crime not to mention them. tehcincal videogame souding deathcore... wierd but awesome.

It is good to hear some very abnormal deathcore. Rings Of Saturn are an example of that, and it is awesome.

Maybe you should try a band called The Yellow Sign 0

c'mon... give em a chance 0

That was seriously the sound I have been looking for in deathcore. It has the Progressive Metal feel throughout it, but it still maintains the hardcore/deathcore roots. The breakdowns even had variation to make them more powerful than the generic chugging I usually hear. It has the atmosphere that I love.

Wow, thank you minirad. If you know of any other bands that play, well I don't know, "progressive deathcore" in this particular style, please let me know (besides The Contortionist and BTBAM, already know them)

Oh, and here's some symphonic Deathcore I found.

Blackened Deathcore that doesn't suck

And I'll just leave this here...

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 07:04:59
thanks dude I don't know many but this might help ( a little ) these guys sound more like The Contortionist rather than The Yellow Sign 0

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 07:11:08
Hmm... they were pretty good, but they seemed more on the Metalcore side of the margin.

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 07:15:34

citation :
Mercenarion says : Hmm... they were pretty good, but they seemed more on the Metalcore side of the margin.

hmmmm? I still have trouble drawing the line between Deathcore and Metalcore.

maybe this 0

BTW that Frozen Water Burial song blew me away 0

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 07:19:35
YES, that is Deathcore, and again you have impressed me. Those breakdowns are perfect in that song. It kind of reminds me if Dark Tranquillity were Deathcore; they have that melodic, progressive feel to their sound.

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 07:34:48
ok... I'm not sure about this one, these guys are more melodic than other Deathcore bands but still have that Deathcore signature (if you know what I mean).

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 07:41:52
The beginning and The End were very good... but the middle of the song Keep it going!

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 07:55:05
This is not really Deathcore but it is still pretty good 0

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 08:04:23
That is Deathcore, it is just of the progressive style. Dammit, I love all of these progressive Deathcore bands now.

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 08:11:28

citation :
Mercenarion says : That is Deathcore, it is just of the progressive style. Dammit, I love all of these progressive Deathcore bands now.

That can't be a bad thing 0