Deathcore/Metalcore/Hardcore >> Parkway Drive vs I Killed The Prom Queen
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
Parkway Drive vs I Killed The Prom Queen
Parkway Drive
I Killed The Prom Queen

Sunday 15 May 2011 - 08:39:08

citation :
CreatureOfDarkness says : PWD VS IKTPQ ?? VS ??
This is a shitty thread to start at first place. Why do u guys always have to go for " VS " thing ? They both are equally good.

PWD has been on my toplist. Atleast tll now, they've not let Down their fans on any albums.Starting from their EPs to Deep Blue, every fucking album is just awesome. Hardcore kids that got into metal. And their "Parkway Drive : The DVD", epic !!!
Downright inspirational, motherfuckers!!!

If they are both equally good, then why did you end up picking one?

anyway... I actually thought Deep Blue was sort of a let Down, because I just didn't sound like them. I mean yeah sure, I don't want to listen to the same thing over and over, but Killing With A Smile and Horizons were both epic and different. I dunno, Deep Blue just felt like a step backwards for me. 

Sunday 15 May 2011 - 12:31:41
I've searched for Parkway Drive in youtube, and they are like a total rip off of Machine Head. 

Sunday 15 May 2011 - 13:49:56

citation :
pavel says : I've searched for Parkway Drive in youtube, and they are like a total rip off of Machine Head. 

0 0 0 0 0 0

h-h-howww could you say that? 0

Sunday 15 May 2011 - 18:14:45
huh? I'm not into hardcore/metalcore but there's a serious difference between Parkway Drive and Machine Head. Machine Head has Metalcore infleunces but is more technical trash. While PWD is more Hardcore

Sunday 15 May 2011 - 22:28:21
I'm not into the 'core' music, I've just listened to one song from Deep Blue album, it was totally like a MH. But hey, I might be wrong here, for me every Metalcore band sound as bad as the others

Tuesday 17 May 2011 - 20:09:32

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
CreatureOfDarkness says : PWD VS IKTPQ ?? VS ??
This is a shitty thread to start at first place. Why do u guys always have to go for " VS " thing ? They both are equally good.

PWD has been on my toplist. Atleast tll now, they've not let Down their fans on any albums.Starting from their EPs to Deep Blue, every fucking album is just awesome. Hardcore kids that got into metal. And their "Parkway Drive : The DVD", epic !!!
Downright inspirational, motherfuckers!!!

If they are both equally good, then why did you end up picking one?

anyway... I actually thought Deep Blue was sort of a let Down, because I just didn't sound like them. I mean yeah sure, I don't want to listen to the same thing over and over, but Killing With A Smile and Horizons were both epic and different. I dunno, Deep Blue just felt like a step backwards for me. 

I just wrote about PWD and not about IKTPQ , cause i've been heavily listening to PWD lately. But, that doesn;t mean i've picked one from them.
Yeah, I've heard many people saying Horizons & Killing With A Smile are their best records so far. These had more Hardcore elements. But, I liked their new album too, equally. Their new album is more melodic, it has Metalcore influences..

Tuesday 17 May 2011 - 20:14:29

citation :
pavel says : for me every Metalcore band sound as bad as the others

Then u probably need to fuck off from this thread.

Wednesday 18 May 2011 - 14:09:30

citation :
CreatureOfDarkness says :
I just wrote about PWD and not about IKTPQ , cause i've been heavily listening to PWD lately. But, that doesn;t mean i've picked one from them.
Yeah, I've heard many people saying Horizons & Killing With A Smile are their best records so far. These had more Hardcore elements. But, I liked their new album too, equally. Their new album is more melodic, it has Metalcore influences..

I see... yeah some Hate Deep Blue, Some Love it some Hate It... I'm sitting on the fence but I perfer the two albums before over Deep Blue any day! 0

Metalcore influences? yes mate, PwD does have Metalcore influences 0

citation :
CreatureOfDarkness says :

citation :
pavel says : for me every Metalcore band sound as bad as the others

Then u probably need to fuck off from this thread.

"core" elitist? now I've seen everything 0

but srsly, don't come here and say something bad about Metalcore in a "core" forum and not expect someone to turn around and say that 0

Monday 08 August 2011 - 02:01:58
Parkway Drive....Prom Queen just can't keep themselves together. Too many member changes.

Monday 08 August 2011 - 08:14:17

citation :
Fezz says : Parkway Drive....Prom Queen just can't keep themselves together. Too many member changes.

Now this is true, I hope I Killed The Prom Queen stays together this time