About Spirit of Metal >> News Team!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 02 January 2010 - 18:20:42

citation :
Earine says :

citation :
Lombimars says : Good luck with that :o

That Means you want to post news? Hum? Hum? Hum?

i'll do my best regardless the fact that i'm lacking time at the moment unfortunately.

but i'll try

Saturday 02 January 2010 - 20:08:34

citation :
skinless says : Usual it shouldnt take longer then 1 or 2 days till the publishing. but specially these days there wasnt that much time to check submissions. between the hangovers and the next drinks is not much time. 
but for the news i can say. there should be more then just one sentence to publish.
what about to paste a picture or a weblink?
the news section should be more special then the chat topics cause they are published on the mainpage.

ok than.can i add the new again and put it some more sentences?

Sunday 10 January 2010 - 16:49:32
I want to thank everyone who has been helping us with news.
I've been away lately and I didn't have time to validate them in the same day but now I'm back and the situation is surpassed.
Thank you!

Monday 05 April 2010 - 20:50:04
I would love to help, but I don't know where to find news, and I'm not really sure where I could find old news to see if it would be worthwhile posting the news.  I am willing to write news or do editing/moderating news coming in. 

What if we made a newspaper

Tuesday 24 August 2010 - 01:38:25
I'm happy to announce that the news section is active again. I really appreciate the dedication of the members working on it, specially MothandMoon. Thank you!

Tuesday 24 August 2010 - 04:05:01

citation :
Earine says : I'm happy to announce that the news section is active again. I really appreciate the dedication of the members working on it, specially MothandMoon. Thank you!

You're welcome Earine . I'm happy to help, and keep the good members of SOM informed on the latest metal news.

Thursday 25 November 2010 - 20:20:24
The news on this site is a joke. I've always had problems with my news being posted.

Unless things start improving, I'm not wasting my time with it any more, I have ran out of patience.

I have news pending since the 8th October. I think the French site has their news updated regularly. Who is responsible for the news?

Saturday 09 July 2011 - 07:38:59

citation :
MothandMoon says : The news on this site is a joke. I've always had problems with my news being posted.

Unless things start improving, I'm not wasting my time with it any more, I have ran out of patience.

I have news pending since the 8th October. I think the French site has their news updated regularly. Who is responsible for the news?

Yeah that happens, mine were left there for so long that they were actually deleted
reason you ask? "timed out" 0

Saturday 09 July 2011 - 18:41:02
I will contact the news team guys . News were a conversation among the teams a while back . We will sort this out .

Thursday 14 July 2011 - 05:02:03

citation :
1Archon1 says : I will contact the news team guys . News were a conversation among the teams a while back . We will sort this out .

I don't understand. Who has pending news right now? The news module is completely empty, I don't see anything pending.