Thrash Metal >> New Spine Buster Demo! PG County Thrash!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 14 January 2011 - 04:32:57
Check out Spine Buster's new demo Get Busted!

http://www.stereokiller.com/spinebuster

for fans of D.R.I. S.O.D. Wehrmacht Nuclear Assault

Friday 14 January 2011 - 23:16:50
Awesome stuff guys, it ain't everyday that I come across a great new Crossover thrash band.

Wednesday 19 January 2011 - 14:42:27

citation :
Demogorefest says : Awesome stuff guys, it ain't everyday that I come across a great new Crossover thrash band.
lately there have been a shortage.

Wednesday 19 January 2011 - 22:58:35

citation :
refractorhead says :

citation :
Demogorefest says : Awesome stuff guys, it ain't everyday that I come across a great new Crossover thrash band.

yes, always has been, in my opinion0  i can't get enough of the old school Thrash infused Harcore sound

Thursday 20 January 2011 - 01:08:12

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :
refractorhead says :

citation :

yes, always has been, in my opinion0  i can't get enough of the old school Thrash infused Harcore sound

I ran across this the other day.  It isnt great, but it aint totally bad, either, Cross Examination-Menace II Sobriety.

also look into The Crucified

Friday 21 January 2011 - 16:58:47
damn... Cross Examination is awesome, any band that's key lyrics involve drinkng has to be good, that was awesome. Ever heard of Crucial Unit?

Saturday 22 January 2011 - 00:11:57

citation :
Demogorefest says : damn... Cross Examination is awesome, any band that's key lyrics involve drinkng has to be good, that was awesome. Ever heard of Crucial Unit?
yes.  i ran across them just looking for new bands a couple years back.  i think i first heard them the same time I first heard lawnmower deth.

Saturday 29 January 2011 - 08:44:55
THANKS GUYS!

if you dig Lawnmower Deth you should check out Brutal Obscenity and D.F.C.. really funny Crossover stuff.

Saturday 29 January 2011 - 19:49:28

citation :
RadTheImpaler says : THANKS GUYS!

if you dig Lawnmower Deth you should check out Brutal Obscenity and D.F.C.. really funny Crossover stuff.
good.  that will give me something to do this weekend.