Hell >> Kill the person above you...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 19 July 2010 - 21:31:18
You're walking through the woods when all of a sudden you need a shit so bad that you just have to go now. You go next to this strange looking tree, well hidden from the eyes of any passer by. Now you need to wipe your arse clean. You Decide to use the leaves from the strange tree you're hiding behind. One wipe from this leaf and you feel a sharp pain. The leaf has cut your arse. The tree smells your Blood and wakes up. You stand up in horror, and you begin to run away, but you trip up because your pants are round your ankles. The tree grabs you with its roots and consumes you whole.

Bubble gum

Tuesday 20 July 2010 - 05:20:04
after buying a pack of that new fancy bubble gum at the store, you accidently get it lodged in your lungs, and after a few minutes of Asphyxiation, you black out and Die
Headphones

Tuesday 20 July 2010 - 19:31:10
Your old headphones break Down and you Decide to buy a new pair , cause without music there is no life  . So you go to the store and ask for the best pair of headphones . The salesman , gives you the best , unaware those were made specially for Obama . you go home , and when you put them on your Head and turn the Power on , a small amount of explosives intended to Kill Obama blows your Head off and sends your brains like a shower to the walls !  0

Puppy    (this is wonderful topic !! 0  )

Tuesday 20 July 2010 - 19:39:13
-i agree, great topic, i think everybody on the forums are now officially qualified to become a serial Killer0
you buy a new Born puppy from the local dog shelter, unaware that it's Vicious, giant mother bulldog is just around the corner as it knocks you Down and goes straight for the throat.
duct tape

Tuesday 20 July 2010 - 21:12:31
You are tied up with thick layers of duct tape to a bed and left there without food and water for 2 months 0 ...(ever seen Se7en?)

kindness 0 (it doesn't necessarily have to be an object )

Tuesday 20 July 2010 - 21:21:03
You have been walking around the neighbour , then you suddenly realise there is an old lady , that tries to Cross the Road , but she is too slow to do it . Your Undying Kindness leads to help her , and then help her take her shopping bags back to her home . Only when you open the door you realise she is  a crazy Maniac old hag after your kidneys . But its too late as you feel a huge fork stabbed at the back of your neck as a reward for your kindness 0 0

Spining fan  0

Wednesday 21 July 2010 - 05:50:20
Knowing that 1Archon1 and myself are big fans of Firewind, I take him to a Firewind concert. As we were headbanging away to Tyranny, Gus G decides to do a mind blowing solo that seems to have put 1Archon1 under a spell. The spell from the solo is so powerful that 1Archon1 starts spinning, I think to myself that this is strange behavior, but maybe it's normal with crazy, Greek, Firewind fans. He spins slowly at first, but as Gus speeds up so does 1Archon1, he is now spinning so fast that his body parts start flying across the Arena, killing innocent people Stone dead with the impact of his airborne limbs. Now 1Archon1 is on fire, creating a Firewind at a Firewind concert, burning everyone to death, apart from Gus G who is still playing his amazing solo, unaware of all the Mayhem created by his wizardry. Finally after 20 minutes Gus stops, and so does 1Archon1. All that's left of poor 1Archon1 is a pool of Blood and his Firewind world tour T-Shirt.
(I always thought Gus G was a magician on the guitar)

Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Wednesday 21 July 2010 - 06:58:15
Mickey and Minnie mouse send a rabid Pluto at you and he mutilates you chest. They drag you into Disney World and force you to watch the splash mountain thingwad for 10 years straight. They keep you eyes open the whole time and make sure you won't die. Then after the ten year period, they throw you onto The Thorn things after the drop and you slowly bleed out into the water. After a while, Donald Duck would fly over to your barely alive corpse and start devouring you... what a beautiful mind I have!

Bubbles

Wednesday 21 July 2010 - 07:59:23
 Goofy walks up to you, with a small paper bag covering his right hand.  He then shakes off the bag to reveal a spray can of ether based engine starting fluid.  He quickly sprays part of the can into your face.  You fall Down, so unconsciousness, that you forget to breathe, and then die.  Then Goofy brushes away his footprints,  throws away his shoes, the bag, and the can of starter fluid, into a dumpster on the other side of town.  He never tells anyone about this, because he knows that they would eventually rat on him, within the next 10 years.0 I've seen a lot of forensic TV shows. 

Wednesday 21 July 2010 - 11:59:28

citation :
hack says :  Goofy walks up to you, with a small paper bag covering his right hand.  He then shakes off the bag to reveal a spray can of ether based engine starting fluid.  He quickly sprays part of the can into your face.  You fall Down, so unconsciousness, that you forget to breathe, and then die.  Then Goofy brushes away his footprints,  throws away his shoes, the bag, and the can of starter fluid, into a dumpster on the other side of town.  He never tells anyone about this, because he knows that they would eventually rat on him, within the next 10 years.0 I've seen a lot of forensic TV shows. 

But where are the bubbles  0  .