Hard Rock/Grunge >> Hair Metal
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 12 October 2012 - 00:30:53
We need a Hair Metal thread. What is everyone's favorite Hair Metal Band? Mine would have to be Whitesnake, Poison or W.A.S.P.

Friday 16 November 2018 - 08:19:50

simplehairs glam, go to chuck!!!

Wednesday 06 March 2019 - 14:11:13

My best hair Metal bands are Poison , Cinderella , Twisted Sisterr , L.A. Guns , Quiet Riot , Dokkken , Bon Jovi  and Teslaa.

Friday 21 June 2019 - 02:10:12

My favorite Hair Metal bands would be to some not Hair Metal but some track cross into the Hair Metal genre : Quiet Riot, Ratt, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, Tigertailz, Ozzy Osbourne, Dokken, LA Guns, Faster Pussycat, Cinderella, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Guns'N Roses, Cinderella, KISS. The list would go on, I have a playlist which I am build for my iPod in my Taxi and it's up to 375 songs of just Hair Metal, no complaints yet.

That is now close to 800 songs now

Thursday 29 August 2019 - 10:24:33

Friday 27 December 2019 - 04:57:12

My favorite hair metal band is Skid Row.  According to the AC/DC profile on SoM, Axel Rose is now the vocalist for that band.  What do you think about that?

Sunday 13 September 2020 - 00:50:32
hack says : My favorite hair metal band is Skid Row.  According to the AC/DC profile on SoM, Axel Rose is now the vocalist for that band.  What do you think about that? 

Update: Brian Johnston is back in ACDC and Axl is back with a reformed Guns 'N Roses.

Sunday 08 January 2023 - 18:55:13
I feel the same way about hair metal bands, I listen to more of a mix, something from every band, I like Hard Rock and hair metal ballads the most. The period of the 80's and early 90's.

And bands: W.A.S.P., Whitesnake, Guns N' Roses, Cinderella, Poison, Mötley Crüe, Bon Jovi, Alice Cooper and others.

I just have a small question: Does Britney Fox's band have any ballads, they have a lot of records and it would be difficult to search them all...Thanks.
Hard Rock and hair metal ballads the most. The period of the 80's and early 90's. And bands: W.A.S.P., Whitesnake, Guns N' Roses, Cinderella, Poison, Mötley Crüe, Bon Jovi, Alice Cooper and others. I just have a small question: Does Britney Fox's band have any ballads, they have a lot of records and it would be difficult to search them all...Thanks.">