Ready... action! >> Fight Club - fun club
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 07 August 2009 - 12:28:18
the bast movie I've ever seen.
are there any funs?
first, when I SAW it I was 9 years old (in 1999) since then
I watch and watch it again...  still I can't understand the idea of movie
but I'm always willing to see it again.
I'm not a movie lover I watch only teen dramas and such meaningless movies, but Fight Club occupied me

soo here we goo

First rule of Fight club is to do not talk about Fight club!

Sunday 09 August 2009 - 15:34:04
Second rule is you don't talk about Fight club.

Sunday 09 August 2009 - 22:40:18
3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the Fight is over.
4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight.
5th RULE: One Fight at a time.
6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.
7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.
8th RULE: If this is your first night at Fight CLUB, you HAVE to fight.

yeah!

Sunday 16 August 2009 - 13:35:38
who whants 1 vs 1...
0 0 0

Sunday 08 November 2009 - 14:42:05
Chuck Palahniuk is fuckin' great.... i have read this book after movie and-ooh,man,movie sucked far beyond...  the book 1000 ways better.....    may if there,in the place of brad pitt,was iggy pop....  but....     never mind......      i Hate that hollywoodish bullshit... book is better...

Thursday 18 March 2010 - 00:37:15
c'mon , movie doesn't suck  at all and the fact that it's made in USA doesn't mean that it's another hollywoodish bullshit. and you know  usually books are better and this doesn't  necessarily mean that filming of books will be "hollywoodish bullshit" . One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest  is the perfect example how to make a good movie from a good writing. 

Thursday 18 March 2010 - 15:26:22

citation :
Broken says : c'mon , movie doesn't suck  at all and the fact that it's made in USA doesn't mean that it's another hollywoodish bullshit. and you know  usually books are better and this doesn't  necessarily mean that filming of books will be "hollywoodish bullshit" . One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest  is the perfect example how to make a good movie from a good writing. 
It took you 4 months to answer that?

Saturday 20 March 2010 - 14:22:00

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :
Broken says : c'mon , movie doesn't suck  at all and the fact that it's made in USA doesn't mean that it's another hollywoodish bullshit. and you know  usually books are better and this doesn't  necessarily mean that filming of books will be "hollywoodish bullshit" . One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest  is the perfect example how to make a good movie from a good writing. 

looks like it

Sunday 21 March 2010 - 16:25:18

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :
haha, yeah it seems so but you know I was away from forum for a while and I kinda Forgot about this topic.