Ready... action! >> Favourite Movies of All Time
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 21 February 2011 - 04:41:12

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
Mercenarion says :
Star Wars (all 6) 

What? NO. You' can't like episodes I II and III. Those are the biggest dissapointments since the third Godfather movie. My gag reflex starts to go every time I hear those three movies mentioned...
Here. Watch this series of videos:

Infinity, never mention the third Godfather movie. Ever.

I love all 6 of the Star Wars movies, but 4-6 are definitely the best. I just like having the full circle of how everything came together.

Monday 21 February 2011 - 07:41:16

citation :
Mercenarion says :
I love all 6 of the Star Wars movies

HI 5 0  

citation :
 but 4-6 are definitely the best. I just like having the full circle of how everything came together.

HI 5 0

All the movies in the Star Wars series are awesome but I do like the classics better than the new ones 0  

Monday 21 February 2011 - 12:07:54

citation :

citation :

Same here man. I like them in this order (from best to worst)

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope

Monday 21 February 2011 - 13:58:34

citation :
MothandMoon says :

citation :

citation :

Same here man. I like them in this order (from best to worst)

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope

mine is close but something like this

Star Wars : Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi
Star Wars : Episode IV - A New Hope
Star Wars : Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith
Star Wars : Episode V - Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars : Episode I - Phantom Menace
Star Wars : Episode II - Attack Of The Clones

Monday 21 February 2011 - 15:53:27
Mine is this:
V
IV
VI

and the new ones don't count as Star Wars movies, they count as Star Wars parodies. I'm really close to explaining every reason why the new ones are some of the worst hi-budget movies around. Gaaaah, I don't even like talking about them. They're so pathetic. (No Offense to anyone else, but they just REALLY piss me off).

Monday 21 February 2011 - 18:05:55

citation :
InfinityZero says : Mine is this:
V
IV
VI

and the new ones don't count as Star Wars movies, they count as Star Wars parodies. I'm really close to explaining every reason why the new ones are some of the worst hi-budget movies around. Gaaaah, I don't even like talking about them. They're so pathetic. (No Offense to anyone else, but they just REALLY piss me off).

100% agree with you dude, i hated those new ones they made. i remember me and my DAD goin to the movies to watch that third one and both of us started bustin out laughin at how cheesy it was in one scene.
my favorites in order are
p.V
p.VI
p.IV
Jar Jar Binks is by Far the most FUCKING ANNOYING character ever invented, he was so bad they just dropped him outta the plot in the 2nd film altogether0

Tuesday 22 February 2011 - 11:42:38

citation :
V
IV
VI

thats true

I never really understood why they chose to make the series in that order 0

Tuesday 22 February 2011 - 20:21:26

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
V
IV
VI

thats true

I don't care about the order they were made in. The idea is that Lucas only came up with p. IV, V and VI.
Twenty years later:
"Y'know, I could really cash in by making useless prequels to the Star Wars movies I made. Like, those fans love the movies so much that if I made new ones they'd pay to see 'em no matter what. Oh, and I could hook stupid 5 year olds who think Jar Jar binks is funny and get them to buy shitloads of gimmicky merchandise!"

And then Georgie shat out p. I II and III, emotionally scarring real Star Wars fans for life.
Oh, and he can't write scripts for shit.

Tuesday 22 February 2011 - 21:27:24

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
V
IV
VI

thats true

I don't care about the order they were made in. The idea is that Lucas only came up with p. IV, V and VI.
Twenty years later:
"Y'know, I could really cash in by making useless prequels to the Star Wars movies I made. Like, those fans love the movies so much that if I made new ones they'd pay to see 'em no matter what. Oh, and I could hook stupid 5 year olds who think Jar Jar binks is funny and get them to buy shitloads of gimmicky merchandise!"

And then Georgie shat out p. I II and III, emotionally scarring real Star Wars fans for life.
Oh, and he can't write scripts for shit.

Though I still like I, II and III, the scripting was way worse compared to IV, V, VI. And yes, Jar Jar Binks is fucking annoying.

Wednesday 23 February 2011 - 05:01:39
Well, not to mention the faulty plot, (watch the movies while questioning everything; there are at least 50 GAPING plotholes in I II and III. There's also the stupidity of the basis of the relationship between Padme and Anakin (watch part two and ask yourself why Padme falls in love with Anakin when Anakin just bitches at her AND discusses a Mass murder that he committed).