Ready... action! >> Favourite Monty Python Film
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
Favourite Monty Python Film
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Monty Python's Life of Brian
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life

Monday 08 August 2011 - 10:54:16

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
ryan5 says : I Set My Friends On Fire

Oh shit, this isn't right. Why are these guys even on the site?

oh because they ttyl more metal than everything else on this site... ya'know, with all the Grindcore influences.

Monday 08 August 2011 - 11:01:32

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
ryan5 says : I Set My Friends On Fire

Oh shit, this isn't right. Why are these guys even on the site?

oh because they ttyl more metal than everything else on this site... ya'know, with all the Grindcore influences.

I Set My Friends On Fire sounds like the bastard son of Grindcore and the already shitty crunkcore.

Monday 08 August 2011 - 17:53:00

citation :
ryan5 says :

citation :
Demogorefest says : i'd probly have to go with the meaning of life, or the life of Brian (the Holy Grail is great too, but it's a lil' too popular for me i think)

Wait, what? It's like saying "metal's my favourite form of music but now, you know, it's too popular for me so i think i'll listen to some hip hop" 0

(This is if hip hop wasnt popular and metal was).

I dont think it should matter whether it's popular or not. if you like it, you like it. Although i've had those days at school when some faggots (who generally listen to pop such as lady gaga) come up with bands like I Set My Friends On Fire, saying they are awesome and what not. I dont like it, not because its popular at school in this case, but because they are sooooo deplorible it makes my ears bleed.

it's just that everybody knows all the lines in Holy Grail. still a classic and all, but i've always been fond of the less-appreciated films, the meaning of life is probly still my favorite, in Fact, i'm gonna have to go watch that movie later on today... it's been awhile since i've seen any monty python movies. there's alotta great bits in that one too.