Video Gaming >> Favourite Horror Games
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 25 September 2011 - 07:21:44
Dead Space 2 was my favourite horror game.

Monday 21 November 2011 - 00:25:26
All old Resident Evil & Parasite Eve (Horror/RPG edit by Squaresoft in 1998 for PSone)

Saturday 21 January 2012 - 02:03:21
All of the Silent Hill games   Everything is just so creepy...
Probably the first Two Resident Evil games.  Three was scary, but not as scary as those, in my opinion, and four and five were pretty much just Action games.

This was awfully scary I haven't played it in a while, but you're an inmate in this prison and there are Monsters running around everywhere.  The atmosphere and ambiance were just really eerie.  Fun game though.

Sunday 26 February 2012 - 21:32:56
Resident Evil game, Horror and it's fun.

Saturday 07 April 2012 - 12:08:00

citation :
Moose1220 says :
This was awfully scary I haven't played it in a while, but you're an inmate in this prison and there are Monsters running around everywhere.  The atmosphere and ambiance were just really eerie.  Fun game though.

I've always Wanted to have a got at The Suffering: Ties that Blind but by the time I heard about it, the ps2 was long gone

Friday 08 March 2013 - 09:29:24
Hello there,
My favorite horror games are Icescape 3
Toy box and Bulwark 53. I played these games at bgames.com. Also there are some zombie games like Zombies Train, Days to Die which I found scary as well.

Saturday 09 March 2013 - 10:47:18
i think the old Biohazard(resident Evil in Europe) are the best, but Manhunt on Ps2 is great too, it's like a Giant snuff movie.