Artworks >> Drawings & Paintings
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 16 July 2009 - 02:26:24
I had a great fascination on butterflies when I was younger (and I still do).
I remember drawing this Apolo Butterfly in Mathematics classes, with a Rotring pen, when I was 15 years old or so.

Thursday 16 July 2009 - 03:35:11

citation :
Earine says : I had a great fascination on butterflies when I was younger (and I still do).
I remember drawing this Apolo Butterfly in Mathematics classes, with a Rotring pen, when I was 15 years old or so.

whoa you're very gifted.

I don't konw why but I think that draw in pencil is too difficult
(for me at least)
all my pencil drawings are holy crap :-p

Thursday 16 July 2009 - 09:13:37

citation :
Earine says : I had a great fascination on butterflies when I was younger (and I still do).

thats amazing!! really great made! 0

Thursday 16 July 2009 - 12:54:55
Thank you both very much.

Skinless, now you know why I didn't complete Maths

Thursday 16 July 2009 - 13:42:16
Thanks for the compliment Earine, and thanks for creating this thread, I shall post new pics soon.
Thursday 16 July 2009 - 14:26:39

citation :

wow! this is really amazing! uff, too bad i dont know how to draw! but yeah, its some kinda professional at 15 years old!

Friday 17 July 2009 - 03:37:38

citation :
asmodelica says :

wow! this is really amazing! uff, too bad i dont know how to draw! but yeah, its some kinda professional at 15 years old!

You think so? Thank you sweetie! I still have many drawings from when I was young. Let me see if I find more to show you

Friday 17 July 2009 - 03:47:25
Okay, something from when I was fifteen as well. Jack Skellington, the mascot of every wannabe-goth chick! Ahah, but I really love this movie.
It is rather big, A2 size or so. I don't have the original one anymore, because I drew this as a Christmas gift to someone once special (what a Waste of time, bah). Anyway, it was made with a Rotring pen. No wait, two Rotring pens because the first one got Dry with so many sketching. This is one of the biggest drawings I ever made.

You can see it with the original size here:
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5844/anintriguedjack.jpg

Friday 17 July 2009 - 06:49:07
0 0 0 0 0  uff...its my favorite!

Could you please draw all the men here doin stuff on each other? lolz 0 0 0

Friday 17 July 2009 - 11:03:10
men(&ladies of course),u're fuckin artists!

now shit of mine: