Sports >> Do you play a sport?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
Do you play a sport?
Yes
No

Sunday 18 December 2011 - 18:40:42
Well do you play a sport, this could mean any martial arts to formula 1 racing. I play soccer and swimming. I dont enjoy swimming but I still do it.

Monday 19 December 2011 - 01:51:01

citation :
Scared says : Well do you play a sport, this could mean any martial arts to formula 1 racing. I play soccer and swimming. I dont enjoy swimming but I still do it.

Yeah no deal on swimming. I can just do 25m backstroke and then im cactus.

I play cricket for school (used to play club last year, but got sick of it as school cricket takes up my weekends and club doesnt help) and i play football.
This football:
28.8.11_644_Small.JPG

This is us winning the premiership 0
Monday 19 December 2011 - 06:01:30
I do martial arts (Choi Kwang Do) I don't have any pictures of it though

Holy shit ryan5, that looks like a really fancy stadium you played at... must have been important

Thursday 22 December 2011 - 09:38:01

citation :
miniradman says :

Holy shit ryan5, that looks like a really fancy stadium you played at... must have been important

They use it for AFL games here in Tasmania, and yeah it was fantastic. (the grand final)
Thursday 22 December 2011 - 10:28:32

citation :
ryan5 says :

citation :
miniradman says :

They use it for AFL games here in Tasmania, and yeah it was fantastic. (the grand final)

wait... that's in Tasmania?!

Saturday 16 June 2012 - 17:27:53

citation :
miniradman says : I do martial arts (Choi Kwang Do) I don't have any pictures of it though

I do muay thai and Kickbox K1.. we are kinda near eachother :P

Sunday 17 June 2012 - 04:18:19
Hey! Forst is back!

How long have you been doing those for?

Sunday 17 June 2012 - 17:21:56

citation :
miniradman says : Hey! Forst is back!

How long have you been doing those for?

2 years or something :D
Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team