Death Metal >> Death/Grind record you're listening to now?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 04 September 2009 - 14:34:59

Blood Duster - Yeest

Sweet music from Australia death grindcore gods! Their first album featuring groovy and purulent tracks! A must-have for fans of the Australian scene (The Day Everything Became Nothing, The Kill, Fuck... I'm Dead! or Die Pigeon Die).

Friday 04 September 2009 - 14:50:53

citation :
GandhiEgo says :

Blood Duster - Yeest

Sweet music from Australia death grindcore gods! Their first album featuring groovy and purulent tracks! A must-have for fans of the Australian scene (The Day Everything Became Nothing, The Kill, Fuck... I'm Dead! or Die Pigeon Die).

Yes. i love Blood Duster. but this album missing in my collection.

Friday 04 September 2009 - 17:06:06
listened to the new Illdisposed "To Those Who Walk Behind Us"

this album seems to be really good. i need to listen it a second time when i dont make a nap on my couch!

Friday 04 September 2009 - 23:30:30
Cephalic Carnage's 'Xenosapien' and To Separate the Flesh from the Blood's 'Utopia Sadistica' are both excellent

Sunday 21 February 2010 - 23:58:06

Cool Death Grind from the United States.

Tuesday 23 February 2010 - 00:04:53
ordered Leprosy's 3rd album, Lloras Chiapas, and Transmetal's classic 1st album Muerte en la cruz, along with Mexico Barbaro

Tuesday 30 March 2010 - 14:21:19

Pure Evil - Chapter 3: Dedication

Tuesday 30 March 2010 - 15:15:43
The new Rompeprop CD "Gargle Cummics". It's so bad ass how they do a Steppenwolf cover of "Born to be Wild"

Wednesday 26 January 2011 - 13:39:08

Obituary - Cause of Death

Second album from the Floridian legends. Some people don't like The Almost Doom-like songs of Obituary but you can't pretend to be any deathster if you've never listened to Obituary's first two records. These guys helped shape Death Metal.