Unsigned Bands >> Check this shit out!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 13 January 2012 - 23:28:01

Sunday 15 January 2012 - 08:12:01
wow... that some Insane atmospheric Black Metal you have going there The really fast part in the track Mørke caught me by surprise

I'm liking that

Monday 16 January 2012 - 17:39:49

citation :
miniradman says : wow... that some Insane atmospheric Black Metal you have going there The really fast part in the track Mørke caught me by surprise

I'm liking that

and why do I have the impression that there's something fishy about that profile?

Monday 16 January 2012 - 23:42:14

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
miniradman says : wow... that some Insane atmospheric Black Metal you have going there The really fast part in the track Mørke caught me by surprise

I'm liking that

and why do I have the impression that there's something fishy about that profile?

Although his signature looks a little fishy, he has posted on these forums before about legitament metal. But yeah, he does do an awful lot of promoting

Tuesday 17 January 2012 - 09:17:35

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :

I'm liking that

Although his signature looks a little fishy, he has posted on these forums before about legitament metal. But yeah, he does do an awful lot of promoting

I mean the band profile, it's empty when I open it

Tuesday 17 January 2012 - 11:27:59
It works on mine

The music is pretty good as well

Monday 06 February 2012 - 06:07:19