Death Metal >> Brutal death/slam
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 02 August 2012 - 12:17:13
Brutal death? Holy shit, favorite Brutal death bands in no order:

Suffocation, Disentomb, Guttural Secrete, Devourment, Nile, Vomit The Soul, Abominable Putridity, Pathology, Putridity, Bloodboil, Hate Eternal, Aborted, Visceral Disgorge, Ezophagothomia, Cerebral Bore, Intestinal Strangulation, and Cryptopsy. But there are sooooo many others...check out my favorite bands list for more!!

Thursday 02 August 2012 - 16:32:29

citation :
Crinn says : Brutal death? Holy shit, favorite Brutal death bands in no order:

Suffocation, Disentomb, Guttural Secrete, Devourment, Nile, Vomit The Soul, Abominable Putridity, Pathology, Putridity, Bloodboil, Hate Eternal, Aborted, Visceral Disgorge, Ezophagothomia, Cerebral Bore, Intestinal Strangulation, and Cryptopsy. But there are sooooo many others...check out my favorite bands list for more!!

You, sir, have good taste in music.

There are a couple bands there that I don't know, yet, but will soon: Bloodboil, Intestinal Strangulation.

Thursday 02 August 2012 - 19:41:20
Intestinal Strangulation is definitely the better of the two. I Saw them live and hoooooooly shit! XD

Thursday 02 August 2012 - 19:51:08

citation :
Crinn says : Intestinal Strangulation is definitely the better of the two. I Saw them live and hoooooooly shit! XD

Cool. Going to listen to Intestinal S later today. Having a Hard Time finding Bloodboil so Far, but I'll get it eventually. ;)

I Saw Pathology live the other night and definitely will go see them again. They were fantastic! Really looking forward to 'The Great Purification' coming up next month.

Thursday 02 August 2012 - 19:52:34
You can listen to one of their songs on www.amputatedvein.com