Black Metal >> Black metal album/song played at the moment
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 15:06:19
Here you can post what's in your speakers/headphones right at the moment. Could be useful as help to discover new bands as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment my first contact with Pest from Sweden and their first album "Desecration" (2003).

NP: Dark Northern Winters

Wednesday 23 November 2011 - 06:42:23
Anholt - Voice in Pentagram

This could be some of the fastest Black Metal I've heard in my life... I like it

Thursday 22 December 2011 - 23:47:15
Armagedda from Sweden and their first album "The Final War Approaching"

Highly recommended

Friday 23 December 2011 - 01:28:05
Blaze of Perdition -  Back to the Womb

This some more really Brutal Black Metal, its very similar to Marduk. Only that the music is much more technical and filling.

Saturday 24 December 2011 - 17:49:35
Atritas - Black Sunday

This is probably the only Black Metal song I actually listen to often.

Monday 26 December 2011 - 22:06:28
Mirrorthrone - The Fecal Rebellion

I've seen Mercenarion praising this band a lot and everything he has praised before has always been really good so I thought it was time to check this out. My opinion in short: This is some of the best music I've ever heard.
I knew that it would be good but THIS good? It has a rather similar sound to Apotheosis but this is even better and that's saying a lot.

Monday 26 December 2011 - 22:22:03

citation :
dawn_of_metal says : Mirrorthrone - The Fecal Rebellion

I've seen Mercenarion praising this band a lot and everything he has praised before has always been really good so I thought it was time to check this out. My opinion in short: This is some of the best music I've ever heard.
I knew that it would be good but THIS good? It has a rather similar sound to Apotheosis but this is even better and that's saying a lot.

You've learned well, young grasshopper.

Monday 26 December 2011 - 22:25:08
The most recent Black Metal album I listened to would probably be this.

Gotta love Darkthrone. Their best album, with Transilvanian Hunger and Dark Thrones And Black Flags right behind.

Tuesday 27 December 2011 - 06:04:18
Yeah! Transilvanian Hunger is one kickass album!

Nekroholocaust - Embracer from the Dark Ages

Nekroholocaust could have been the first real NSBM band ever...

Tuesday 27 December 2011 - 22:42:55

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
dawn_of_metal says : Mirrorthrone - The Fecal Rebellion

You've learned well, young grasshopper.

lol, grasshopper?