Black Metal >> Black Metal Bands you don't think anyone knows
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 18 May 2009 - 14:44:35
since you write this:

citation :
Svarogh says : As for me, Nokturnal Mortum and Astrofaes, are pretty well known bands!

it's a bit awkward to read this afterwards :

citation :
I'd recommend you these bands: Tsjuder, Shining, Watain, Drudkh, Hate Forest, Lucifugum

I didn't quote all the bands you named, but I really think that Watain or Tsjuder are not unknown bands. I even think my supermarket could sell those.

Wednesday 20 May 2009 - 21:49:13
As for very RAW sound you should try Ildjarn / Bone Awl / The True Frost (GER) / ULULATE / NARTVIND my suggestions... 0

Wednesday 20 May 2009 - 22:35:02
Looking for more Black/Death metal, Im going to give it another try to get into Black Metal this summer and see what bands I can find that I like. Any suggestions? Im looking for bands in the vein of Sathanas or Semargl
Wednesday 20 May 2009 - 23:21:04
I don't Know Sathanas but if you are searching band that combined Black / Thrash / Death with the Brutal and Bestial way, I can tell you :

Impiety, Hacavitz, Abhorer, Sadistik Exekution, Bestial Warlust, Tsjuder, Azarath, Ravager, Bestial Mockery, Deiphago, Nuclear Desecration, Blasphemophager, Vortex Ef End, Razzor Of Occam, Denoucement Pyre,...Among others.

Sunday 24 May 2009 - 23:19:07
Ohh Bestial Warlust is an awesome band!!

Monday 25 May 2009 - 10:46:21
For starters, I checked Out Abhorer and Azarath. They seem alright, now that NaTy brang up Bestial Warlust, I shall find them next. Thanks ;)
Monday 25 May 2009 - 18:01:36
Beergrinder's list is much better than starters. It's like the official shit.

You might want to try bands like Throneum and Revelation Of Doom too.

Wednesday 27 May 2009 - 01:27:45
Again, thanks for the bands, much appreciated!
Thursday 28 May 2009 - 18:36:33
Ceremonial Castings

Awesome band!

Thursday 28 May 2009 - 20:49:20
I like Throneum, I shall listen to more of them.