War Metal >> Best War Metal bands?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 08 November 2011 - 20:58:32
Great song there, Revenge are a class band.

Saturday 19 November 2011 - 22:36:20
I notice a conspicuous lack of Teitanblood, Impiety, and Anal Blasphemy!

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 09:34:26
Teitanblood are immense. Great band there. Same goes for Impiety.

Prosanctus Inferi are also an awesome new(ish) band. Check them if you haven't already.

Thursday 01 December 2011 - 22:51:10
Is Blood Revolt considered "war metal"? They sound like a really crusty, raw black/death metal band, but with an actual singer, like a standard 80's metal singer (dunno who to compare it to, but sorta along the lines of the new/original singer for Satan's Host)

Thursday 01 December 2011 - 23:10:56

citation :
Demogorefest says : Is Blood Revolt considered "war metal"? They sound like a really crusty, raw black/death metal band, but with an actual singer, like a standard 80's metal singer (dunno who to compare it to, but sorta along the lines of the new/original singer for Satan's Host)

They have Primordial's singer while the rest of the band is from Revenge. I'd say they are war metal.

Friday 02 December 2011 - 10:41:10
Its it just me, or is Canada infamous for its war metal?

Friday 02 December 2011 - 13:53:12

citation :
miniradman says : Its it just me, or is Canada infamous for its war metal?

Canada is one of the best places for war metal. Blasphemy (the first one) is from Canada.

Friday 02 December 2011 - 14:33:52

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
miniradman says : Its it just me, or is Canada infamous for its war metal?

Canada is one of the best places for war metal. Blasphemy (the first one) is from Canada.

ah, well that explains it

Friday 02 December 2011 - 21:26:51

citation :
SevereAbomination says : Diocletian are the best thing my shitty country has ever seen. Incredible band there. I can't beleive I Forgot to add them on my favorite's on the first post. Oh well, it's been said here now.

Don't be so hard on your country... Witchrist Kill and I actually prefer them over Diocletian.

Friday 16 December 2011 - 14:47:31
Oh, how could I forget Abominator...

They might not be as Bestial or raw as other war metal bands... war metal NoNe the less