About Spirit of Metal >> Merge of artists and band line up
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 29 March 2018 - 07:01:12

Dear all,

I'm happy to announce an upcoming big change on Spirit of Metal. In the next few weeks, the artists page (here) will be merged with the bands line-up. Concretly, this means that from a band line-up, you will be able to directly navigate to the artist specific page.

Example here (test website): https://www.spirit-of-dev.ovh/en/band/Iron_Maiden_(UK-1) 

Looking forward to hear from you your opinion on this new feature!

Saturday 31 March 2018 - 06:54:44

Well that sounds good, I've noticed that MA has been doing the same thing. It helps the research process.

Saturday 31 March 2018 - 10:45:01

Right... I see they collect a hell of information... Maybe we'll get there one day, but for now we'll start sligthly 

Wednesday 11 April 2018 - 20:30:37

Dear Kivan,

How can I edit a band's page (Past Members section) during this time? I'm routed to this conversation thread when I try to make this edit... Thanks!

Wednesday 11 April 2018 - 20:54:41

It should work now, I re-enabled it. Sorry about that!

Thursday 12 April 2018 - 13:35:24

Hm, it's still not working... When I click on "Edit the band", it goes to a blank page which says "Access denied This section is temporarly closed for technical reasons. More information here", and when I click "here", it goes to this conversation thread...

Thursday 12 April 2018 - 14:03:07

For which band?

Friday 13 April 2018 - 06:33:08

It works now -- never mind! Thanks!

Friday 13 April 2018 - 07:52:10

Friday 27 April 2018 - 19:33:37

I was able to edit the "Past Members" section of the band Gogol Bordello's page, and I received a Spirit-of-Rock notification that it went through, but Gogol Bordello's Spirit-of-Rock page has not yet been updated with the modification. Actually, Gogol Bordello's page no longer shows a Members/Past Members section at all anymore... When will the page be officially updated/modified?