Thrash Metal >> Modern Thrash Metal?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 03 May 2018 - 12:58:55

Hello,

Anyone have any thoughts on these new wave of Thrash Metal bands that's been popping up? By definition these guys are:, and the likes. Personally I think some of these guys are good. But they're not really bringing too much of anything new or that I've heard before in Thrash metal. Though I do think is a band that has brought something a little new, though progressive thrash isn't new. But I think it's better than nothing. I feel they try to mimic the bands they love so much and because of that, they don't sound any different than they do. To me Toxic holocaust sounds too much like Sodom,  sounds too much like D.R.I, and a little too much like  sometimes do you guys have thoughts on this?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

https://bit.ly/2w8pl47

B2B Marketing Campaign

Thanks

Friday 18 May 2018 - 04:18:17

The only newer ones that I remember listening to are Lich King, Havok, Dust Bolt, Lazarus AD and Bonded By Blood.  I do agree with you that they imitate the styles of the classic eighties bands.  But they also bring some new ideas and some fresh energy.  In my opinion some of the older bands, like Exodus, Slayer, Venom, Overkill and more are stagnant without new artistic ideas.  It looks like they are cashing in on the younger audience. . .

Tuesday 30 October 2018 - 08:35:03

Im starting listen Thrash Metal in 88 year with popularest on that moment-,,master(rus),, ,,korrozia metalla,, ,,front(rus),, ,,sodom,, ,,metallica,, and other... post thrash and groove taken all my soul ,but Im not a sell my soul to satandelirium like ,,slayer,, ,,metallica,, ,,sepultura,, ,,machine head,, and other ,,brainz,, ...