Discussions about Music >> Your nostalgic tracks/bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 10 March 2013 - 06:35:33
Hey everyone

This is the topic where you can share the songs/albums/bands which give you nostalgic feelings about things that have happened in the past. Whether it be memories of your childhood, or a holiday you took over-seas, we all have them.

Share them with us

Tuesday 12 March 2013 - 01:39:55
Playing this album for 10 days straight at the seaside, because it was the only album we had on us:

We also had one of those old mp3 players (those big models in which you put in a CD) and plugged it in computer speakers. Too bad  Edguy isn't what it used to be.

Also, have many memories on several songs like Metallica's 'One', Moonspell - Alma Mater, Dimmu Borgir - Mourning Palace, Satyricon - Mother North and Summoning - The Passing of the Grey Companywhich were on heavy play at my hometown's weekend metal parties years ago.

Also, I vividly remember the time when Therion - To Mega Therion was released and my friends were raving about how cool choires sound (oh, these cheesy Euro bands...!).

People starting melo death bands, because of Children Of Bodom (dat shredding.)

And by watching this video I found out Arch Enemy vocalist was female (after believing it was dude for a long time):

'Dude, that guy burned churches and killed a guy!'
'That's so trv kvlt!'