Progressive Metal >> Your favorite progressive metal bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 19 November 2011 - 16:07:24
What are your favorite prog metal bands?  A top 5 of mine would be Dream Theater, Symphony X, Redemption, Protest The Hero and Between The Buried And Me.  Go! 

Friday 02 December 2011 - 08:54:07
I probably listen to Symphony X more than any other band these days, new album is awesome. Besides them, Outworld is probably my very favorite. Only one album before they broke up, but one of the best albums ever. A very Heavy Metal progressive band with plenty of guitar and keyboard shredding and solos and great vocals.

Friday 16 December 2011 - 21:55:21
I'm not a huge fan of prog but i like the band Across The Sun and The Kris Norris Projekt.

Monday 19 December 2011 - 06:03:11
I don't really know that many Progressive Metal bands, but I do enjoy the odd Ghosts On Pegasus Bridge song

Thursday 15 November 2012 - 22:21:47
It sometimes hard to explain, where progressive starts or ends and always the Mood is also something to mention.
I, for myself, describes us as explorers in space, do we know all? Brothers and sisters in my small Universe I call Ayreon, Star One (also Lucassen's child) and Dream Theatre for the moment as my favourites ....

Friday 16 November 2012 - 00:22:58
MERCIFUL FATE!!!!!!!
DUH!!!!

Wednesday 21 November 2012 - 23:53:02
My favorite is Mastodon. I also love Opeth, Tool, Dream Theater, Rush and Porcupine Tree.

Monday 26 November 2012 - 17:46:00
Tesseract Is  a great progressive band and if you like something darker theres Eternal Tears Of Sorrow theyre progressive death. I listen Symphony X.  The only albums I really liked by them were The odessy, Paradise Lost and the mythology suite.

Friday 11 January 2013 - 23:04:18
Well I'm not really into Prog metal but I personally enjoy pretty much Tool, Dir En Grey, Symphony X, Dream Theater and also a band from my country Pneuma

Tuesday 28 January 2014 - 06:49:05

ACTUALMENTE NO PONDRIA A NINGUNA COMO FAVORITA PESE A QUE ME GUSTAN VARIAS, MASTODON YA NO ES FAVORITA, EN MI OPINION MASTODON DECAYO, SIGUEN SIENDO BUENOS, PERO ESTO DE SACAR DISCOS SEGUIDOS NO A TODAS LAS BANDAS LE ESTA SENTANDO BIEN, MASTODON ERA UNA BANDA DE METAL PROGRESIVO CON MAS INCLINACION AL DEATH CON DISTINTOS MATICES EXPERIMENTALES , LUEGO SACO CRACK THE SKY UN MB ALBUM Y DESTACADO PARA EL GENERO PERO DESDE AHI NADA FUE DE LO MAS DESTACADO SALVO THE HUNTER........BuEnO(A) eS Mi oPiNiON.

W.K